Subject: Ticket Assigned - Sub: Sorry, we had to cancel your order.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 01:58:46 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Sub: Sorry, we had to cancel your order. Centrepoint stores,
this is to bring your notice that this is the second time Centrepoint
cancelling the order for the same item. if you are not having the stock
please do not display online, its wasting customer time and efforts.

Thanks & Regards,
Murali

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163083749?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Protective Face Shield Glasses with Nose Pads
Color: Transparent
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4425988