Subject: Ticket Assigned - SPONSORSHIP REQUEST FOR F1 COMPETITION
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 01:49:23 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SPONSORSHIP REQUEST FOR F1 COMPETITION Dear Sir/Madam

I am reaching out to you on behalf of my team *Tachyon Racing* as the
Marketing Executive,  from *Private International English School, Abu Dhabi*.
We are taking part this year in the F1 in Schools competition held by Adnoc
at Yas Marina Circuit.

F1 in Schools raises awareness of *STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering &
Mathematics) and Formula-1* among high school students and school children.
The challenge inspires students to learn about physics, aerodynamics,
design, manufacture, branding, graphics, sponsorship, marketing, etc., and
apply them in a practical, imaginative, competitive, and exciting way.

In our first attempt last year, our team was one of the fastest cars having
a difference of 0.021 seconds away from the winners of the previous year
and placed top 5 nationally. With your help, we could go all the way and
make our place to the top this year.

We need your financial support and you may choose among the three tiers
mentioned in our business portfolio ( Silver,Gold, Platinum) so that we can
progress without having to worry about financial limitations

For more details and references on our team, appended herewith is our *Business
Portfolio* giving brief information about the F1 in School competition and
our business plan.

We hope to hear a positive response from you soon

Our school and our team members have always championed sustainability
activities. We have been active members of the *Youth 4 Sustainability
(Y4S) initiative by Masdar *and* winners of 'The Young Leaders Plastic
Challenge' (UNEP)*.  Our school has also won *EAD’s prestigious Community
Outreach Award* in previous years. Even during the Covid lockdown period,
we were active with Global Webinars on topics such as Food Sustainability
and Security.

Istiophix aims to be the most sustainable team at the World Championship.
We are constantly exploring new opportunities to participate and leave a
meaningful impact in sustainability. In this regard, *we wish to inquire
about any such ongoing or upcoming sustainability programs/volunteering
events being initiated by the EAD, in which we could participate or offer
our voluntary services.*

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm writing on behalf of my team, *Tachyon Racing*, as the Marketing
Executive from Abu Dhabi's *Private International English School*. This
year, we are competing in Adnoc's F1 in Schools tournament at Yas Marina
Circuit.

F1 in Schools educates high school students and school children about *STEM
(Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and Formula One.* The
challenge motivates students to study physics, aerodynamics, design,
manufacturing, branding, graphics, sponsorship, and marketing, among other
subjects, and to use what they've learned in a practical, inventive,
competitive, and engaging way.

Our team was one of the fastest cars in our maiden effort last year,
finishing top 5 nationwide with a difference of 0.021 seconds from the
previous year's winners. With your help, we might be able to make it to the
top this year.

We need your financial support, and you can choose from one of the three
tiers listed in our *business portfolio (Silver, Gold, or Platinum)* so
that we can move on without fear of running out of money.

Our Business Portfolio, which includes brief information on the F1 in
School competition and our business plan, is attached herewith for more
information and references on our team.

We anticipate hearing from you shortly with a positive response.
-- 
Thanks and regards

*Serena Benny*
*Marketing Executive*
*Tachyon Racing*
*056 2251709*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4425788