Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Return request#1002627203 for order 9570632828
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 09:35:58 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Return request#1002627203 for order 9570632828 Dear Concern,

Hope you are doing well!

Following the trailing emails, please note the return request#1002627203
for order 9570632828 (attached email confirmation from you) has been raised
on the 21st of May and the return request#1002623971 for order 9569862541
(attached email confirmation from you) has been raised on the 20th of May.

Two orders #9570632828 & 9569862541 have been clubbed by me in the same box
and it has been collected on the 23rd of May by 058 836 2012, Shipa ( the
photo is attached).

Please note I have already received the refund for the order 9569862541,
total 48AED.

Please advise when can I receive the refund for the order 9570632828, total
435AED.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Yulia

055 166 1550

*Disclaimer*

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by *Mimecast Ltd*, an innovator in Software as a
Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a *safer* and *more useful* place
for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and
compliance. To find out more Click Here <http://www.mimecast.com/products/>.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Юлия Сараева" <[email-masked]>
To: Yulia Bogacheva <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 07:27:13 +0000
Subject: Fwd: We’ve received your return request # 1002627203 for the order
9570632828

*CAUTION:* This mail has originated from outside of the organization. Do
not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and
know the content is safe.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
От: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: сб, 21 мая 2022 г., 15:07
Subject: We’ve received your return request.
To: Iuliia Bogacheva <[email-masked]>

Here’s what you need to do next.

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

We’ve received your return request.

Hi Iuliia Bogacheva, thank you for getting in touch with us. Here’s how
your return 1002627203 for order 9570632828 will work.Our delivery partner
will pick up your return in around 2-5 business days.
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Printed Mid-Rise Palazzo Pants with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Multicolour
Size: 14
Quantity: 1 AED 39
*SPLASH*
Plain Top with Round Neck and Long Sleeves
Color: White
Size: 18
Quantity: 1 AED 19
*SPLASH*
Solid Palazzo Pants with Elasticated Waistband and Pockets
Color: Blue
Size: 14
Quantity: 1 AED 39
*SPLASH*
Solid Palazzo Pants with Elasticated Waistband and Pockets
Color: Pink
Size: 14
Quantity: 1 AED 39
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Solid Mid-Rise Palazzo Pants with Side Slits
Color: Black
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 39
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Solid Mid-Rise Palazzo Pants with Side Slits
Color: Blue
Size: 14
Quantity: 1 AED 39
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Solid Palazzo Pants with Elasticised Waistband and Pockets
Color: Green
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 39
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Solid Flexi Waist Palazzo Pants with Pockets
Color: Pink
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 39
*SPLASH*
Plain Top with Round Neck and Long Sleeves
Color: Grey
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 18
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Textured Crew Neck T-shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Black
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 25
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Textured Crew Neck T-shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: White
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 25
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Solid T-shirt with Long Sleeves and Crew Neck
Color: Blue
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 15
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Solid Crew Neck T-shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Green
Size: 18
Quantity: 1 AED 15
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Solid Crew Neck T-shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: 14
Quantity: 1 AED 15
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Solid Crew Neck T-shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 15
*SPLASH*
Solid T-shirt with Scoop Neck and Long Sleeves
Color: White
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 15

Total *AED 435*
1. Box up your return

Please include the invoice, price tags and any warranty information.
2. Hand over your return

Our delivery partner will pick it up from your doorstep.
3. Receive your refund

This will be issued after we receive your products in our warehouse and
conduct a quality check.
Here's how your refund works:

   - If you’ve paid by Cash on Delivery, your refund will be credited to
   your My Credit balance under your account.
   - Refunds to your Credit Card or Debit Card may take 4-15 business days
   to process.
   - Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you’ve spent
   will also be credited to your My Credit balance.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Юлия Сараева" <[email-masked]>
To: Yulia Bogacheva <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 07:29:43 +0000
Subject: Fwd: We’ve received your return request #1002623971 for order
9569862541

*CAUTION:* This mail has originated from outside of the organization. Do
not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and
know the content is safe.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
От: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: пт, 20 мая 2022 г., 19:26
Subject: We’ve received your return request.
To: Iuliia Bogacheva <[email-masked]>

Here’s what you need to do next.

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

We’ve received your return request.

Hi Iuliia Bogacheva, thank you for getting in touch with us. Here’s how
your return 1002623971 for order 9569862541 will work.Our delivery partner
will pick up your return in around 2-5 business days.
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Solid Sleeveless Tank Top with Scoop Neck and Button Closure
Color: Green
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 24
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Solid Sleeveless Tank Top with Scoop Neck and Button Closure
Color: Brown
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 24

Total *AED 48*
1. Box up your return

Please include the invoice, price tags and any warranty information.
2. Hand over your return

Our delivery partner will pick it up from your doorstep.
3. Receive your refund

This will be issued after we receive your products in our warehouse and
conduct a quality check.
Here's how your refund works:

   - If you’ve paid by Cash on Delivery, your refund will be credited to
   your My Credit balance under your account.
   - Refunds to your Credit Card or Debit Card may take 4-15 business days
   to process.
   - Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you’ve spent
   will also be credited to your My Credit balance.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4421583