Subject: Ticket Assigned - Report: order number 9570231501
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 08:09:51 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Report: order number 9570231501 Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inform you that i have ordered a baby bed with toddler
spring mattress based on the online recommendation on your application that
it seems not accurate at all, as the Mattress size does not fit the bed in
any way.

Please find the attached photos and a screenshot form your website.

I would like to request a return for the mattress and refund the money back
as soon as possible!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Yours faithfully,
Razan Waked

-- 

Razan Nassib Waked
*         Architect Designer*
         +971 50 536 3516
           Abu Dhabi, UAE

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4362791