Subject: Ticket Assigned - Collaboration Enquiry
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 05:00:58 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Collaboration Enquiry Hi my name is sameera. I tried many times to apply on this link for
Instagram campaign with Babyshop.
(https://landmark.affise.com/v2/sign/up). But When I try to create an
account it shows the email is already used. When I use my email for
password recovering it shows the email does not exist ☹️ I checked with two
other email addresses But not able to register. One of your colleague (who
handles Babyshop Instagram account) told me to contact you for the same.
Please assist me. I will attached the screenshots

Eagerly waiting for your reply!!

Thank you
Sameera

-- 
Best regards
Sameera K
+971-568517464
Follow me on Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/ponky_pinky/?hl=en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4136760