Subject: Ticket Assigned - Delayed in delivery Order #9569123421
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 08:03:06 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Delayed in delivery Order #9569123421 Dear Team,

Please be informed as below.

      I.         I placed this order on 05 May 2022 - 05:34 AM (Order
#9569123421)

    II.         Same day at 02:54 Pm I got a SMS (screen shot attached)
from Splash that order is out for delivery.

  III.         I waited for delivery guy till night and did not went
outside for my personal plans but no one showed up.

  IV.         I called three times to 800-MYCP (800-6927), as per agent, *you
will get a call in half an hour or maximum in 1 hour*.

    V.         I wait again 1 hour nobody came.

  VI.         Next day (6 May 2022) full day no body showed up, called 800-MYCP
(800-6927) but no use, may I know if someone coming today (7 May) or not?

*Disclaimer*

“This email (including its contents and any attached files) is
confidential, contains privileged information and is intended for the
correct recipient only. Although sent in a work context, this email may not
necessarily reflect the official policy and/or position of Al-Futtaim
Group; and consequently, Al Futtaim Group accepts no responsibility and/ or
liability whatsoever, in relation to it. Please do not print, copy,
disclose, forward and/or reproduce the contents of this email for any
purpose other than is necessary in the ordinary course of business; and
only if you are the correct recipient. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this
email from your system.”

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4319855