Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your payment is being processed - cancel this I chose cash on delivery!!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 02:34:32 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your payment is being processed - cancel this I chose cash on delivery!! Dear kindly cancel the below I already chose cash on delivery I pressed
tabby by mistake.
I order it cash on delivery.
Please confirm this.

Thank you,
Mariam

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Apr 29, 2022, 9:45 PM
Subject: Your payment is being processed
To: Mariam Kachour Hakim <[email-masked]>

Order #9568489183

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>

Your payment is being processed

Hi Mariam Kachour Hakim,
Your payment for order number 9568489183
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9568489183?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_AE_en>.
has not yet been confirmed by your bank. We'll complete your order as soon
as it is confirmed and send you an order confirmation.

Please note, it may take up to an hour to process your payment and complete
the order.

Thank you for your patience.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164083660?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
SEGA Sonic The Hedgehog Print Crew Neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: 9-10 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 35
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164083682?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
SEGA Sonic Print Shorts with Drawstring Closure and Pockets
Color: Blue
Size: 9-10 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 45
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164083677?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
SEGA Sonic Print Shorts with Drawstring Closure and Pockets
Color: Blue
Size: 4-5 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 45
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164083666?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
SEGA Sonic The Hedgehog Print Crew Neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Yellow
Size: 4-5 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 35
Subtotal: * AED 160*
Standard ground shipping:

* AED 10 *
*Total* *AED 170*
Your order will earn you 60 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4287921