Subject: Ticket Assigned - Help - Urgent Please
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:47:17 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Help - Urgent Please Hello

Hope this finds you well.

I am sending this hoping to get a very understanding support to help with
making my kids happy for EID.

I have promised the below items for my kids for EID. But I can order them
only now because of the salary delay.
Kidkraft Cabana Sandbox
AED 1,599

The delivery dates are too late.

If you can please do me this favor to make my Kids' day and get them
delivered to me by Saturday, I will order them now. I am willing to pay a
bit extra if needed. Otherwise, I can't make the order because of the delay.

Please see what you can do to help me with my request.

Your understanding is highly highly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Adas

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4283383