Subject: Ticket Assigned - Need your urgent Attention: Shopping - Baby Shop Online - محل الأطفال
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 10:22:57 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Need your urgent Attention: Shopping - Baby Shop Online - محل الأطفال Hi Team:

Hope You're Doing well.

I was coming across Your App *Baby Shop Online - محل الأطفال *and found
some interesting facts that really require your prompt attention

To overcome and Rectify the problems with your App/game, I suggest we
should Schedule a *Quick Call or Meeting* to discuss better how we can
resolve those issues.

*It would be a Free Consultation Session!*

Myself, *Muhammad Usman *, ASO & Paid UA Expert with more than 5 years of
experience. I am a Certified Paid and Organic App/Game marketer and trainer
and helped one of the top games in the world.

So with ASO I have increased the ranking and number of organic installs
from the search and explored the section of one of the top games of the
world which few of them are *Disney World, Fruit Ninja, Mini Craft, League
of Legends, All Video Downloader, and Among Us.*

As I targeted *Tier 1 Countries* in which we have the US, UK, France,
Germany, Italy, Russia, Japan, to get major installs.

I have also *increased their Revenue* with *in-app purchases* but with the
help of *Paid Acquisition. *To keep the revenue increasing I ran Paid
Campaigns on different platforms like  Facebook, Instagram Ads, Google
Adwords, Youtube, Apple Search Ads and Unity Ads.

So I use *Sensor Tower, App Tweak, App Annie, mobile action and Ahrefs *for
the analysis of the following aspects of the game/app.

●     App Analysis

●     Keyword analysis

●     Competitor Analysis

●     Optimisation Analysis

●     Graphics Analysis

●     Backlink Analysis

●     Ads Analysis For Advertisement(Paid UA)

*After analyzing all the above-mentioned things I found some major mistakes
that can increase your installs and revenue as well.*

Let's schedule a *Meeting* to share the aspects where the *app can be
improved*.

It will be a pleasure for me to work with You.

-- 

*Best Regards:*
*Muhammad Usman*
*Marketing Manager*

*Amazing Tech Solution*

*Services:*
* App Store Optimization (ASO)*
* Search Engine Optimization (SEO)*
* Social Media Marketing *
* App Power Manager*
* Email : [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
*Address:  2nd floor Ghouri Arcade Plaza main Satiyana Road Near **Saleemi
Chock ** Faisalabad Punjab Pakistan.*
ᐧ

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4275178