Subject: Ticket Assigned - RETURN OF ITEMS
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 22:12:39 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RETURN OF ITEMS Hello i called over a week ago to return bought items (checked out as guest
so under 055 846 5203  villa 17 st b jebel ali village dubai )

No one has come to collect. can i please ensure these items are collected
for return

thank you

-- 

To see the latest in photo marketing cool - check out
www.instagram.com/Photobooth_ME  <http://www.instagram.com/Photobooth_ME>

Keep smiling,

Carolyn Deed
*Managing Director*

BLINK FZE (Photobooth-ME/Videobooth-ME)

*Mob: +971 055 846 5203 Office: 04 882 6863More than 30 varied brand
activation choices see www.photobooth-me.com
<http://www.photobooth-me.com/>*

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error. BLINK FZE is registered in  UAE.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4074570