Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: We’ve received your return request.
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 16:03:16 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: We’ve received your return request. Hi , though I have placed the request for return, I actually want to order
one size smaller than what I ordered. How can I do that

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Mar 26, 2022, 7:13 PM
Subject: We’ve received your return request.
To: Aarohi Mishra <[email-masked]>

Here’s what you need to do next.

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

We’ve received your return request.

Hi Aarohi Mishra, thank you for getting in touch with us. Here’s how your
return 1002288463 for order 9562687819 will work.Our delivery partner will
pick up your return in around 2-5 business days.
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
*SPLASH*
Bossini Solid Lightweight Shirt with Pockets and 3/4 Sleeves
Color: Brown
Size: M
Quantity: 1 AED 49
*SPLASH*
Printed Shirt with Button Closure and 3/4 Sleeves
Color: Brown
Size: 12
Quantity: 1 AED 99

Total *AED 148*
1. Box up your return

Please include the invoice, price tags and any warranty information.
2. Hand over your return

Our delivery partner will pick it up from your doorstep.
3. Receive your refund

This will be issued after we receive your products in our warehouse and
conduct a quality check.
Here's how your refund works:

   - If you’ve paid by Cash on Delivery, your refund will be credited to
   your My Credit balance under your account.
   - Refunds to your Credit Card or Debit Card may take 4-15 business days
   to process.
   - Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you’ve spent
   will also be credited to your My Credit balance.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4080920