Subject: Ticket Assigned - Hamilton Trading and Contracting W.L.L Qatar
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 15:40:52 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Hamilton Trading and Contracting W.L.L Qatar Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Hamilton Trading and Contracting W.L.L Qatar !!!

As per the discussion, we introduce Hamilton Trading and Contracting W.L.L,
is the one of the leading organizations in fire protection systems and related
services on turnkey basis from the last four years with Qatar Civil Defense
Approval. Our highly skilled engineering team is constantly designing,
supplying, supervising and innovating areas of fire safety technology to
overcome even the most complex business challenges.

We have designed and executed various types of fire protection systems from the
conceptual design till up to commissioning and maintenance. We not only offer
you a product, but also back up what we sell with *full servicing,**
maintenance
and training options*. We offer you the service of our engineers and
technicians around the clock (24 hours) for emergency requirements.

Also, we have a trade division dealing with complete range safety products
of almost all the world-renowned brands which suits your industry
requirement.

*OUR HIGHLIGHTS:*

 We are offering you the package deal of;

v  Hazard analysis and system design as per NPA

v  Computer generated Hydraulic Calculations

v  Engineering work and submittal preparation

v  Installation of the system supply

v  Testing and Commission of the systems we install

v  Maintenance of any fire detection or protection system

Please find our company profile and company brochure attached below for more
information;
*Thanks & Regards,*

*Tel: *+974 40120424* / 974 77702510*
*Whatsapp:*+974 30733371

  *W:* htc-fire.com/

P.O. Box - 93530, Doha – Qatar

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4039747