Subject: Ticket Assigned - Zigzag Events (outdoor Sponsership)
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 14:58:11 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Zigzag Events (outdoor Sponsership) Good Evening..

(Bassem Naguib, P.R Specialist)
(Zigzag Events)
(11g/4 El-laselky infront of Maadi Technology Park Gate 3)
(Cairo, cairo governorate )
(www.zigzag-events.com | 0100 085 7310 | 
[email-masked])

We would like to present our proposal to you for Ramadan and Eid Event 
at Maadi Courtyard

In the proposal, you’ll find our plan and benifits for sponsoring in the 
event, Covering 34 days

The enclosed proposal will make all of this clear. It also contains (All 
the elements and tools You need —)
You can find the proposal below, attached to this email. Please give it 
a read and feel free to call me at (010 0085 7310) We are confident that 
the content in the proposal will demonstrate thoroughly how we plan to 
help you achieve more goals you seeking for and we appreciate the 
opportunity to form this working partnership.)

Best Regards...
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3972101