Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order #9512187689 return items
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 16:47:27 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order #9512187689 return items Hi
There are 3 return items in this order. Yesterday a courier company by the
name of Shabi courier came to collect the items. The jacket was listed
incorrectly as printed so I did not return that item. The trouser L ws
listed with a belt. I never received a belt with this trouser. I
returned the L trouser. However, there was no return slip for the XL
trouser. So I did not return the item.

Please confirm receipt of the 2 items. When will the other 2 items be
collected? its been almost a month and these items are not collected.
Please send the courier with the correct collection slip.
I am extremely disappointed with this return. It is so easy to purchase but
difficult to return!
Thank you,
Sunita Shankar

-- 
*SUNITA SHANKAR*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3554019