Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Refund
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 16:46:55 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Refund 
Dear Atif
Sorry for the late reply since i had not checked my mail from last 2 days. Attached is my bank 
statement as requested by you. Will appreciate your cooperation in getting my refund.

Regards
Austina 

On Sat, 04 Dec 2021 13:49:54 +0530 Max  wrote
>
	Dear Customer,This email concerns your Customer Service case # 3444501We have sent you follow 
up emails requesting information, however we've not heard from you. We assume that your issue has now 
been resolved, and we will treat this support case as closed.Incase you feel that your issue is still 
outstanding, please reply to this email, and we will re-open your case.--Ali Atef : 
Hi Austina,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern.

We request you please to provide us you bank account statement from the date 20/09/2021 to 20/10/2021 
to further assist you.

Feel free to get in touch if you need further assistance.

Your friends,

The Support Team

>

3444501:1125156

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3541261