Subject: Find out more about our updated Terms of Service
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 16:57:39 -0800

[email-masked]

On 5 January 2022, we’re making some changes to our Terms of Service. These
changes won’t affect the way that you use Google services, but they’ll make
it easier for you to understand what to expect from Google – and what we
expect from you – as you use our services.

You can review the new terms here
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=landmark%40lsmindia.com&continue=https://policies.google.com/terms/update%3Futm_source%3Dtos2022-email%26utm_medium%3Demail>.
At a glance, here’s what this update means for you:

    - *More clarity on what you can expect from Google and what we expect
    from you*: We’re providing more examples to describe the mutually
    respectful conduct that we expect from all of our users.
    - *Improved readability*: While our terms remain a legal document, we’ve
    done our best to make them easier to understand, including reorganising
    some topics so that they’re easier to find.

If you use Family Link to manage a Google Account for someone else, please
take some time to talk to them about these changes.

Thank you for using Google!

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, 94043, USA

You have received this email to update you about important changes to
Google’s Terms of Service.