Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 16:28:27 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! Hi team,

For this order, the amount was reduced twice from my bank account. Kindly
do the needful to refund the extra amount(130.7 aed) deducted from my
account ASAP.

Regards,
Hasna A

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021, 11:57 pm
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Hasna A <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9514383550 | Click here
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9514383550?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Hasna A, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9514383550
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9514383550?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.
Expect delivery by Monday, 22nd Nov.

Order shipping to
*Hasna A*
2207 Tower B, Al Rayyan Complex,
Sharjah
Mobile: +971 589350995
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 1116
HASNA ABDULSALIM

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163687189?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors All-Over Cloud Print Closed Feet Sleepsuit with Long Sleeves
Color: Multicolour
Size: 9-12 mths
Quantity: 1 AED 29
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163694671?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors 2-Piece Striped Sleepsuit and Applique Detailed Bib Set
Color: Multicolour
Size: 12-18 mths
Quantity: 1 AED 23
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163491049?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors All-Over Heart Print Closed Feet Sleepsuit with Long Sleeves
Color: Black
Size: 12-18 mths
Quantity: 1 AED 23
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163424865?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Solid Closed Feet Sleepsuit with Long Sleeves - Set of 2
Color: White
Size: 12-18 mths
Quantity: 1 AED 19
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163107613?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Giggles Printed Sleepshirt and Full Length Pyjama Set
Color: Grey
Size: 12-18 mths
Quantity: 1 AED 23
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/160383004?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Assorted Socks - Set of 3
Color: Multicolour
Size: 18 mths
Quantity: 1 AED 11
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163065076?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Printed Infant Socks - Set of 2
Color: White
Size: 12 mths
Quantity: 1 AED 7
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163113922?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors All-Over Print Infant Socks - Pack of 2
Color: Grey
Size: 18 mths
Quantity: 1 AED 7
Subtotal: * AED 142*
Savings: *- AED 153.3*
Standard ground shipping: * AED 10 *
*Total* *AED 130.7*

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 13 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-BABYSHOP (800-22297467).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3414424