Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 14:40:05 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Dear Splash Team,

Kindly be informed I have received orders of the following numbers:
9669889347 On June 2021, the ELLE solid shirt with dipped hemline & side
button detail, I found the left sleeve as shown in attached picture, I know
it has been long time, but I received the order, packed it in my travel
bag, I came back from working off shore in KSA To UAE, on 18/November/2021
& travelled back to Egypt on 20/Nov/2021 where I found this cut,
Also order: 9512612621, where I found the sustainable button down shirt
with long sleeves And flap pockets, THE PRESS Buttons as shown in picture
which cannot be wore,
Also sustainable solid relaxed shirt with hood with long sleeves, I found
the buttons fixed on the LEFT side, which means the opposite side as
feminine design.
Appreciate if You advice what are your comments on these three items &
reply me with your CORRECTIVE action.
One more thing is while collecting an order from the click & collect
counter in Delma mall Abu Dhabi, it is really slow and yr team is still
using a note book to log down the details, while at Max store in the same
mall, they are really fast & have a better method to log & record the
person ID details,
Waiting your kind reply.
Best regards,

EHAB ELSAYED RAMADAN

Attachment(s) that exceed the 20 MB limit have been dropped. Please reach out to the sender. https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3435850