Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your refund is on its way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 19:20:01 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your refund is on its way Hi,

I received only 52.64, where is the rest of the money?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021, 1:44 am
Subject: Your refund is on its way
To: Nidhin DAS <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Your refund is on its way
Hi Nidhin DAS, we have successfully processed your refund for return
1001703251 for order 9515563130
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9515563130?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163849385?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SHOEXPRESS*
Solid Pointed Toe Slip-On Ballerina Shoes with Block Heels
Color: Brown
Size: 40
Quantity: 1 AED 56

Total *AED 56*
Total Refund Amount *AED 56*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.
Your refund:
*AED 3.36* will be refunded to My Credit.
Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you've spent will
also be credited to your My Credit balance.
To learn more about how My Credit works, take a look at our Help Centre.
<https://help.centrepointstores.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000718374-Returns-Policy>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3523954