Subject: Ticket Assigned - Hassle Free Extra Revenue for Your Mobile Apps
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 19:49:09 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Hassle Free Extra Revenue for Your Mobile Apps Dear Developer,

I am  Gaurav from Qureka Lite and I am reaching out to you to help you
increase your App Revenue & Engagement (without sacrificing your existing
revenue).

*It takes less than 10 mins!!*

*Step 1:* You integrate Qureka Lite onto your App (no SDK required) and it
takes less than 10 mins to integrate!
*Step 2:* Start making additional revenue (Rs.1 per DAU) . It's that simple.

Note that this is all "*Additional Revenue*" i.e. you don't have to
sacrifice on your existing revenue.. if you make $x you start making $x + $y

*About Us*

1.      We are *funded by the Times Internet* (Times of India Group)
2.      Also, we are a *Google Partner* (100% policy compliant)
3.      *Over 1000 live app integrations.*
4.      *Available Globally*.

If you are interested to know more please call or whatsapp me at +91-
8375039478

Regards,
Gaurav Monga
Growth & Partnerships (Qureka Lite)
Mobile: +918375039478
gaurav@ <[email-masked]>coolbootsmedia.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3501142