Subject: Ticket Assigned - Finest Fabrics, Timeless texture , Garments, Scarves, Home furnishing
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 17:29:59 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Finest Fabrics, Timeless texture , Garments, Scarves, Home furnishing Respected Sir/Madam,

We hope you are doing well during these challenging times caused by the
pandemic.

We manufacture handloom textiles in a city called Bhagalpur which is also
known as "Silk City of India". Our products include all kinds of garments,
bed linen, table linen, throws, cushions, curtains & scarves/stoles. We
mainly use linen, silk & cotton natural yarns for our products.

We specialize in our Handloom Fabrics. Being manufacturer ourselves we take
pride in our unique handloom designs & quality. We also manufacture
made-to-order textiles based on customer's requirements.

We assure products of the highest quality & competitive prices. We can send
pictures of some of our collection through emails.

We therefore request you to kindly give us a chance to present some of our
collections before you.

Request you to kindly consider, try us with a small sample swatch only if
you are satisfied then go ahead.

Hope you do so.

Thanking you.

Best Regards,
Udit

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3504372