Subject: Ticket Assigned - Pay Less
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 19:21:17 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Pay Less   [1]

Send To Large Numbers At A Go, Instant Delivery To Recipients, Multiple 
gateway connectivity, Create Bulk SMS Campaign, Use SMS API & OTP, 
Engage Your Customers & Grow Your Business With Our Premium Custom 
Solutions.

With PaylessSMS.com The Lowest Rate is Guaranteed For Any Destination 
Globally.

On Like Other Platforms, PaylessSMS.com Provides You With Advance 
Marketing Tools, Such As Business Chat, MMS Marketing, WhatsApp 
Marketing & SEO.

_Our System come with the following features:_

1. Online panel for you to send and track the status of your messages
2. Filtered and segregated database
3. Database segregated by age, gender, nationality and location
4. Send the SMS with Sender ID
5. Send in English,Arabic and other languages
6. Attach flyer or website link in SMS for promotion
7. Instant delivery across the UAE
8. English Texts 160 Characters per SMS message
9. Arabic Texts & Unicode 70 Characters per SMS message

  [1]

Links:
------
[1] https://www.paylesssms.com/
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3447702