Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complain
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 06:39:43 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complain السلام عليكم
ارسلت لكم عشرات المرات ولاحول ولاقوة الابالله
بخصوص المنتج التالي بياناته
تواصلت مع شركة ارامكس وابلغوني انه تم تسليم المنتج إليكم
وفيما يلي بيانات البوليصة للشحن وبيانات المنتج الذي تم ارجاعه من ارامكس

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

هذه الرسالة و مرفقاتها (إن وجدت) تمثل وثيقة سرية قد تحتوي على معلومات 
تتمتع بحماية وحصانة قانونية . إذا لم تكن الشخص المعني بهذه الرسالة يجب عليك 
تنبيه المُرسل بخطأ وصولها إليك، و حذف الرسالة و مرفقاتها (إن وجدت) من 
الحاسب الآلي الخاص بك. ولا يجوز لك نسخ هذه الرسالة أو مرفقاتها (إن وجدت) أو 
أي جزئ منها، أو البوح بمحتوياتها لأي شخص أو استعمالها لأي غرض . علماً بأن 
الإفادات و الآراء التي تحويها هذه الرسالة تعبر فقط عن رأي المُرسل و ليس 
بالضرورة رأي جامعة تبوك  . ولا تتحمل جامعة تبوك أي مسئولية عن الأضرار 
الناتجة عن أي فيروسات قد يحملها هذ البريد.

This message and its 
attachment, if any, are confidential and may contain legally privileged 
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the 
sender immediately and delete this message and its attachment , if any, 
from your system. You should not copy this message or disclose its contents 
to any other person or use it for any purpose. Statements and opinions 
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do not necessarily 
reflect those of University of Tabuk. University of Tabuk Accepts no 
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3421870