Subject: Ticket Assigned - Unhappy customer
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 07:08:16 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Unhappy customer Hi,

I ordered 2 feeding bottles from baby shop order # 9511177489 the feeding
bottle was yellow in color and it had fish print on it but what i received
is grey bottles with owl print on it.

I have returned the items today and I’m very much disappointed because this
is not the first time i have faced such issues with babyshop. I’m the
regular customer who prefer shopping online most of the time.

Last time i ordered pack of baby caps and received completely different
items and i have many other instances where i have faced this problem.

My question is why do you dispatch the wrong items? If you do not have
items in stock your priority should be to inform your customer about it but
instead you send wrong items. This is really frustrating either you fix
your website issues or stock issues or stop your online shopping option if
you cannot satisfy your customers need.

Thanks!
Sundus
-- 

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sundus*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3334716