Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 05:11:24 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Hello support team,

I am sending this email to complain delivery of this order was missing one
item the item is the "Tile Trio Floral Unframed Canvas Artwork" this item
was not delivered because the driver fm shipping company bring only one box
and he took a picture to this box front of me front of my door and this
item couldn't go inside this box, second day I called yr support number and
I complain this to one fm the staff a "women" and she asked me to send her
picture of the sticker stickied over that box and I did one day later I
called her she said that she was off this day and replaced the case to next
day means third day after that I wait for two days and no response, I
contacted her yesterday or the day before she said that she will send an
email to them and after that she said that the item was damaged fm the
shipper I told her this is not my problem and I need my item to be
delivered, today morning I contacted her again to complain the latest
response she said that she was waiting them to send the damaged item, I
told her that is not my problem this is between the shipper and yr company
and I told her to reorder the item to be delivered to me because the client
has nothing to do with this problems.

Now may be one week passed fm my complain and no response at all !!!! Pls I
need yr help to take a positive action relating to this case and pls feed
me back what will you do???

Thank you
Best regards

Mariam Bassilli

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Mariam Bassilli* <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 19, 2021, 8:00 PM
Subject:
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello suooort team,

I am sending this email to complain delivery of this order was missing one
item the item is the "Tile Trio Floral Unframed Canvas Artwork" this item
was not delivered because the driver fm shipping company bring only one box
and he took a picture to this box front of me front of my door and this
item couldn't go inside this box, second day I called yr support number and
I complain this to one fm the staff a "women" and she asked me to send her
picture of the sticker stickied over that box and I did one day later I
called her she said that she was off this day and replaced the case to next
day means third day after that I wait for two days and no response, I
contacted her yesterday or the day before she said that she will send an
email to them and after that she said that the item was damaged fm the
shipper I told her this is not my problem and I need my item to be
delivered, today morning I contacted her again to complain the latest
response she said that she was waiting them to send the damaged item, I
told her that is not my problem this is between the shipper and yr company
and I told her to reorder the item to be delivered to me because the client
has nothing to do with this problems.

Now may be one week passed fm my complain and no response at all !!!! Pls I
need yr help to take a positive action relating to this case and pls feed
me back what will you do???

Thank you
Best regards

Mariam Bassilli

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2884734