Subject: Ticket Assigned - GoSee NEWS 23/21
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 10:37:01 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  GoSee NEWS 23/21 GoSee News Services
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/feeb267bc911e7d6aba28750d2ce0e2f455af4c4
:::: 23/21 - ILLU, PHOTO & FILM ::::
THE CREATIVE MAG FOR FREE ON YOUR SCREEN - ENJOY
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4614d74b6ab89373bb82154af6bcf544f0af17d1
!
& GoSee : gosee.news/loves/illustration
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/934b46e2e4d1ca27acf7a21bc42aeb03c54ea097
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/69899e28bed9e55837829bd40bfda7b2b80b9fb8
news // NEW : RAMP.PICTURES BY RAMP.SPACE, representation, Stuttgart;
RAMP Editor, CD and Photographer Michael Köckritz presents you in the
'Seen' project his PORSCHE Unseen favorites on GoSee.NEWS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/69899e28bed9e55837829bd40bfda7b2b80b9fb8
We are delighted to welcome ramp.pictures - agency for photo, moving
images, and not lastly, representation - here on GoSee. It was founded
by Michael Köckritz, Publisher and Chief Editor of car culture
magazine ramp and men's lifestyle magazine ramp.style. The original
photographers are Matthias Mederer, Max Balázs, Kirill Kirsanov,
SSSZphoto, and Fabrizio d'Aloisio. Antonietta Procopio, who worked as
Chief Editor of the ramp media brands, is the head of operative
management ....
24 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/69899e28bed9e55837829bd40bfda7b2b80b9fb8
by ramp.pictures by ramp.space
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a413af5b80f2ee49de3e7690f0c31f8f420f0f14
or visit ramp-space.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8cd12b7754d4805b8810048c7898a39941ff103d
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e6c064b607030a2486eac4a529fe90c7042afb99
news // BIRGIT STÖVER ARTISTS : EMPORIO ARMANI S/S '21 sustainable
capsule collection campaign, LOUIS VUITTON fashion show teaser, singer
ELIF for O2 MUSIC, ESSENCE COSMETICS 'Pink & Proud' campaign including
a film
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e6c064b607030a2486eac4a529fe90c7042afb99
KAPTURING c/o BIRGIT STÖVER ARTISTS photographed the new S/S '21
sustainable capsule collection campaign for EMPORIO ARMANI. In front
of the camera stood Hernan Cano and Barbara Sanchez. The sustainable
collection shows precisely where body, nature and water intersect.
Besides its bio-degradable packaging, this collection was manufactured
from recycled materials such as post-consumer polyester made from
plastic bottles and combines style with sustainability ...
4 ARTICLES / 22 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e6c064b607030a2486eac4a529fe90c7042afb99
by BIRGIT STÖVER ARTISTS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0543e64e1a7f3987b30ea91d3964aa28deb557e8
or visit birgit-stoever.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/813db7dd011ce32becdc327502ad4b2da69c87ef
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/829a1e2faf162edc957ec3de9a2ec01e2de64253
news // ICONIC : Male model Qaher HARHASH in the JEAN PAUL GAULTIER
'Les Marins' 2021 campaign at the side of supermodel Bella Hadid; we
have the spot for you on GoSee.NEWS, plus : HARPER'S BAZAAR 06/21,
L'OFFICIEL Baltics, and T magazine China
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/829a1e2faf162edc957ec3de9a2ec01e2de64253
We present you ICONIC boy Qaher Harhash in the new JEAN PAUL GAULTIER
'Les Marins' 2021 campaign. In the spot, he can be seen at the side of
supermodel Bella Hadid and Omar Sesay. The one-minute spot is as
wonderfully kitschy as can be expected and whisks us away to an
underwater world chock full of sensual pleasure with Bella in the role
of the super-mermaid wooed by all. But as they say, … you never
know.
The label is in the middle of reinventing itself, but without losing
its DNA in the ....
4 ARTICLES / 22 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/829a1e2faf162edc957ec3de9a2ec01e2de64253
by ICONIC
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a53352127846048d72a288307fcb06ed95ab0146
or visit iconicmanagement.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ecddabc7841f570e9dd4d2df35629c679cc2ea05
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ab0fb81ca175198c8c918823be481ca9ec099dfc
news // UPFRONT PHOTO & FILM : BMW Alpina, Mercedes-EQ Formula E & EQS
teaser, Opel, Weber, Beef!, Schweppes & #beauty ideal?! - teaser,
SportXX & showreel by Jan Eric Euler, Black Forest Tourism, Bavarian
State Painting Collections, visuals for NUSSBAUM and service plan
Suisse
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ab0fb81ca175198c8c918823be481ca9ec099dfc
For the world premiere of the new EQS, Frederic SCHLOSSER c/o UPFRONT
staged two teaser motifs of the new electric flagship from
Mercedes-Benz. "They wrapped the car in matte chrome foil and
photographed it in a stunning bubble built by Plastique Fantastique."
To kick off the Formula E season, Frederic SCHLOSSER c/o UPFRONT
staged thrilling & mystical motifs for Mercedes EQ and its Formula E
team with drivers Nick De Vries and Stoffel Vandoorne ....
11 ARTICLES / 59 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ab0fb81ca175198c8c918823be481ca9ec099dfc
by Upfront Photo & Film GmbH
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/79c7289cbedf6e17eef5d7d34bdd2a707e6a2806
or visit upfront.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/bfe9c92b30f44e618d832fe36ae5e73969e2ba2f
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8408ae35c494a18f17bf36107f945744999c0780
news // 2AGENTEN : Key motifs for BERLIN FOOD WEEK, labels for wine
brand MARKUS MOLITOR, book cover for KIWI PUBLISHER, HAUFE LEXWARE PM
MAGAZINE, PSYCHOLOGIE HEUTE, and portraits for VOGUE ITALIA
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8408ae35c494a18f17bf36107f945744999c0780
SARAH ILLENBERGER c/o 2AGENTEN created the eye-catching key motifs for
the BERLIN FOOD WEEK 2021, which is above all themed upon
sustainability. The food festival is taking place from 20 through 26
September - and for the first time throughout Germany.
KIWI PUBLISHING presents new issues of novels by Vicky Baum, the
Grande Dame of light fiction - with book cover design by illustrator
Gisela GOPPEL c/o 2AGENTEN. MARKUS MOLITOR cooperated with illustrator
Olaf HAJEK c/o 2AGENTEN, who is also ....
11 ARTICLES / 27 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8408ae35c494a18f17bf36107f945744999c0780
by 2Agenten
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5985284f258b4882cee8db258ea794a7f2eae079
or visit 2agenten.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c0656135f96d566a8bd3cef2d5e66aafdaff9b17
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/db1bf2071a4fad19e68346330b2fd8704aa2c14f
news // CLOSE UP AGENCY : Hair & make-up for SOLSTICE MAG, LEICA MAG,
L'OFFICIEL Austria, VOLANT mag, EMERSON RENALDI LUXURY FASHION
Lookbook, plus beauty support for SALIN FASHION with Model Esther Lomb
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/db1bf2071a4fad19e68346330b2fd8704aa2c14f
Dennis Mebrouki photographs the beauty editorial 'Dichotomy' with
models Aline Joost and Anikė Patricija for SOLSTICE magazine - hair &
makeup by Alex MERK c/o CLOSE UP AGENCY, styling: Mi-Ran Suh.
LEICA MAGAZINE says it's 'Playtime' ! NATALIA VERMEER c/o CLOSE UP
AGENCY was in charge of hair & make-up in the editorial by Diane
Betties. Natalia Vermeer moved from Croatia to Germany as a child and
completed her hairdressing training in Düsseldorf in 2003. She has
always been fascinated by...
8 ARTICLES / 47 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/db1bf2071a4fad19e68346330b2fd8704aa2c14f
by close up agency
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e0f7bce1518fd3e29476f51453af6a307d520ef9
or visit closeup-agency.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/217ac3a6b984f211bf1b4f2d51690b3b56c2f011
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/21d911a924e1a7a974e687b08ddf1ea39e1105ec
news // BEN & MARTIN photograph the new eSUV campaign for HYUNDAI &
INNOCEAN BERLIN in the architecture capital Rotterdam and present
#howbigisyourbubble on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/21d911a924e1a7a974e687b08ddf1ea39e1105ec
For their new eSUV campaign, Hyundai & Innocean Berlin commissioned
Cologne-based photographer & director duo Ben And Martin, a.k.a. BAM.
With creatives Igor Karpalov & Christoph Stender for Innocean Berlin,
it was off to Dutch architecture capital Rotterdam.
With this team, BAM realized the complete package with everything
from campaigns to SoMe or even catalogue motifs for Hyundai. The
result is an authentic - fresh & sunny mix of transportation and
people from downtown Rotterdam. Production...
2 ARTICLES / 17 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/21d911a924e1a7a974e687b08ddf1ea39e1105ec
by BEN & MARTIN
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0db7637aab0a353908e3569d407becc32562d7d7
or visit benandmartin.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e1f3292e652b4ad8d40cfe6f8cd975cde495be57
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1d96cf85e84758f48cde925dec34cbcd50be2d7e
news // CLAUDIA BITZER presents the new RENAULT KANGOO image campaign,
photographed by Christian Schmidt on commission for Publicis Conseil
Paris
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1d96cf85e84758f48cde925dec34cbcd50be2d7e
Ergonomic, comfortable, fuel-efficient - the new Renault model has
proven itself as a recreational vehicle for the entire family. On
commission for Paris-based agency Publicis Conseil, CHRISTIAN SCHMIDT
photographed the image campaign for the RENAULT KANGOO (CD, ADs, AB on
GoSee.NEWS).
Christian photographed the backgrounds in Cape Town, after which the
versatile Renault was integrated into the image using CGI together
with RECOM. (Production ....
5 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1d96cf85e84758f48cde925dec34cbcd50be2d7e
by Claudia Bitzer
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/61e6eb95c87b5bba8d6bfeab9de11a7fcb52fd27
or visit claudiabitzer.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/eb740ad603dad2f5ff0e172e51627e0fe55718de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e4dac6ea177e96b67e37adc9f6b15d9ccc5d6217
news // BILDERGUT with retouch work for the Amazon Prime series 'LOL:
Last One Laughing', the first German comedy game show with Michael
Bully Herbig on Prime Video, on commission for BDA Creative
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e4dac6ea177e96b67e37adc9f6b15d9ccc5d6217
Michael Bully Herbig presents with 'LOL: Last One Laughing' the first
German comedy game show on Prime Video : 10 top stars of German comedy
find out who has the last laugh in the ultimate competition!
Participants spend six hours in the scenery of an apartment where they
present one another short performances. BILDERGUT was commissioned by
the agency BDA Creative to retouch the key motifs of the Amazon Prime
series 'LOL: Last One Laughing' ((c) 2020 Amazon.com Inc., or its
affiliates. All...
2 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e4dac6ea177e96b67e37adc9f6b15d9ccc5d6217
by BILDERGUT
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ebacd61b9db4ed4f192577ce28de5b2d91cffdee
or visit bildergut.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/04e1ee1f3f60d3a7ad767990fa56908568e3d22c
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/897818def02b8deda11374aafdadb6f6b0181217
news // HILLE PHOTOGRAPHERS : PERUVIAN CONNECTION La Paz Summer
campaign, ELLE SERBIA beauty with Vivi Wysocki and SET Fashion Mykonos
Summer 2021
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/897818def02b8deda11374aafdadb6f6b0181217
Anja BOXHAMMER c/o HILLE PHOTOGRAPHERS presents us her ELLE SERBIA
spread here on GoSee, which appeared in the May issue. Posing in front
of the camera was Vivi Wysocki from Muga Models, who was styled by
Tomislav Blaic c/o NINA KLEIN AGENCY with hair & make-up by Jamal
Musa. The shoot took place at Brick Location in Hamburg.
Blasius ERLINGER c/o HILLE PHOTOGRAPHERS photographed the Summer
collection from PERUVIAN CONNECTION in La Paz, Mexico, where the
Bohemian beaches inspired the fashion...
3 ARTICLES / 19 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/897818def02b8deda11374aafdadb6f6b0181217
by hille photographers
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/548ca0c1b2b620a90566c5f150c97ce0db40d0cf
or visit hille-photographers.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e386cb92beb75e60a81a6e40499f17ee0ca5d499
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/96c18a5a10825178ae24130dd90a331314e8d384
news // JULIA WALDMANN : #CreateAsYouAre HANSGROHE campaign celebrates
the diversity, WELT AM SONNTAG motifs for Oliver Voss, and an actor
portrait of Jacob Matschenz
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/96c18a5a10825178ae24130dd90a331314e8d384
With the B2C campaign #CreateAsYouAre, hansgrohe is celebrating the
personalities of its customers - as well as their diverse ways of
life. With the slogan 'Design follows just one principle - you.',
hansgrohe is praising the joy of individual design and the diverse
family constellations that make customers all over the world happy.
After all, there are more and more same-sex couples, more single
parents, patchwork families, and marriages with double-income and no
kids. Ruben RIERMEIER ....
4 ARTICLES / 19 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/96c18a5a10825178ae24130dd90a331314e8d384
by JULIA WALDMANN
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/6f8de085b9e780d3802a4309a384b2a41836ec67
or visit juliawaldmann.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e18f7ad573344e1c5f4e01d731cdae8b10b50c5e
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e36317c11574bcf04654300b871835f388860d42
news // PETRA FISCHER photographs the 'Wonderland' editorial and
'Hidden' with Lila Poter c/o ICONIC for CONTRIBUTOR MAGAZINE
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e36317c11574bcf04654300b871835f388860d42
Petra FISCHER staged a fashion and accessories spread with Lila Poter
c/o ICONIC for CONTRIBUTOR MAGAZINE. Together with stylist Sabine
Berlipp, Petra whisks us away to a fashion wonderland - also for
CONTRIBUTOR MAGAZINE. Hair & make-up of model Katahraina D was taken
care of by Melanie Bulu.
2 ARTICLES / 27 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e36317c11574bcf04654300b871835f388860d42
by Petra Fischer
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/30cc6844ad7c826de3442d15f9c01e28548fc639
or visit petra-fischer.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7ef58489b859688a20cd10d78322758ca61b4cec
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0fa268b171099504518d3c9b2c3eb12ea130018c
news // STILLSTARS : PERSOONLIJK magazine, the meaning of 'home' for
MONTIS, PERSOONLIJK magazine, ARK Journal, food for PHO Berlin, and
fragrances of the 2021 season for INSTYLE magazine
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0fa268b171099504518d3c9b2c3eb12ea130018c
Bold and vivid split seconds in time captured through the lens of
Carlfried VERWAAYEN c/o STILLSTARS for FD Persoonlijk magazine.
Styling: Analik Brouwer, retouch: Jan Daniel Wolters.
"In the 1980s, during the first years following its founding, Gerard
van den Berg was a formative designer at Montis for quite a while.
Timeless evergreens such as Chaplin and Charly are still favorites of
the collection to this day. After he left the company in 1990, Gijs
Papavoine made his mark as Chief...
5 ARTICLES / 19 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0fa268b171099504518d3c9b2c3eb12ea130018c
by STILLSTARS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1221e4d99c2dc2a854671be50b9f16ad2bc23292
or visit stillstars.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5862a5c5a088e894de3d305a54b9aa31214634da
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3feba18a195fe826efa168654af6186c4ceb328d
news // BOSCHTOBANRAP : DOVE Body Love campaign, MANUFACTUM S/S '21
campaign, hiking session with JACK WOLFSKIN, ballet dancers for DANCE
MASTER CLASS, a jam session with SONY & ADOBE CREATIVE
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3feba18a195fe826efa168654af6186c4ceb328d
DOVE - together for more body love: This body positivity campaign was
realized by Juliane WERNER c/o BOSCHtoBANRAP together with
London-based agency Ogilvy.
For the new album release 'Pi (π)', Michael NEHRMANN c/o
BOSCHtoBANRAP photographed musician Koltbach with an atmospheric
sunset.
Berlin-based fashion & lifestyle photographer Tobias WIRTH c/o
BOSCHtoBANRAP realized the Spring/Summer '21 campaign for MANUFACTUM.
Models Jakob Wilhelm c/o Kult, Manuela c/o Thomsen, Caprifisher, and
Doreen...
7 ARTICLES / 52 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3feba18a195fe826efa168654af6186c4ceb328d
by BOSCHtoBANRAP
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1bd35fd7864bfc661514e9962fdcfe4ff1767ec3
or visit boschtobanrap.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a10ca4e2d06f1b50bb0f0a8d8a91c2ba064ecfd9
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ea52a195253c310ed03bae839979d31f3903cfd4
news // 'Dress for the Moment' - Kathleen c/o BASICS.BERLIN with set
design for the two NEW YORKER AMISU SUMMER 2021 spots by Director
Florian Stark & Till Velke
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ea52a195253c310ed03bae839979d31f3903cfd4
New Yorker, founded in 1971, is headquartered in Brunswick and aimed
mainly at a target group ages twelve to thirty-nine. Co-founder
Friedrich Knapp is today the sole owner of the young fashion retail
chain NEW YORKER and is among the richest people in Germany according
to Forbes. The company operates 1140 shops in 40 countries.
The most important market is still Germany with 270 stores, in which
around 7000 of the 18,000 total staff are employed. The assortment
consists of New Yorker's own...
2 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ea52a195253c310ed03bae839979d31f3903cfd4
by basics berlin
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/269af3f460d058f0aa3341d971217cc000dfbad3
or visit basics.berlin
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a1b53001760b6c34a287291dd4c093f8345dbb39
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a51d02e6ef324f2f84ad1ed5d88e41aee921ced3
news // 'Light Up the Night' - JONATHAN SCHULE photographs personal
work at night with the Porsche Taycan and model Henny Kuehn
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a51d02e6ef324f2f84ad1ed5d88e41aee921ced3
'Light Up the Night' - JONATHAN SCHULE photographed his personal work
presented on GoSee.NEWS with the Porsche Taycan and model Henny :
"With my team, I got to realize this personal spread full of
atmosphere following a production." In front of his camera stood model
Henny Kuehn, who was styled by Jeanine Fettig. Hair & make-up were
taken care of by Corine Spies, and post production was in the personal
hands of Benjamin Görg from ....
11 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a51d02e6ef324f2f84ad1ed5d88e41aee921ced3
by Jonathan Schule
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4e4be1c2d5f949d21493adff1916809297f812b1
or visit jonathanschule.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ef16169637f56e32723b5e32ae20b024a1deb199
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/cf139e592b1015e54acba1d249b9db555883a730
news // 'Big City Van Life' - MICHAEL MUELLER accompanies model,
skater & Land Cruiser fan Aki and his dog Dylan on a trip through
Williamsburg, New York
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/cf139e592b1015e54acba1d249b9db555883a730
Making its way through the very heart of an urban jungle in New York
is a red Land Cruiser with plenty of milage on it. But it's an
entirely different picture as soon as Aki finally finds a spot to park
his trusty steed in the big city, his dog Dylan jumps off the
passenger seat, and Aki starts to pitch the rooftop tent.
Aki is frequently booked as a model. He loves the simple life just as
much as his freedom. Rather than glamorous hotel suites, he prefers
the tent on top of his old Land...
16 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/cf139e592b1015e54acba1d249b9db555883a730
by Michael Mueller Fotografie
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/eff37e9e843654d3db51ede96422a17b1ea681b8
or visit michaelmuellerfotografie.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/6b7c82e016bbedb3e0a5feaaf8092ba12fd33fcc
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d0b493adc5f9e14921729fb5dfb84c8a7372a4ed
news // NICCOLO MONTANARI presents 'Somebody' - a poem-turned-fashion
film directed by Jordan Blady on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d0b493adc5f9e14921729fb5dfb84c8a7372a4ed
NICCOLO MONTANARI, film curator and juror at international film
festivals, regularly presents us his latest fashion film highlights on
GoSee. Today, he has a very special treat in store for us: 'Somebody'
- a poem-turned-fashion film directed by Jordan Blady.
"Following up on his 2018 short film 'Softness of Bodies', director
Jordan Blady continues to explore poetry through film with his latest
personal project. The short film, a collaboration with 22-year-old
Czech literary poet and model...
3 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d0b493adc5f9e14921729fb5dfb84c8a7372a4ed
by Niccolo Montanari
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/afa2906e06ea37ec137bfe4b71b49943ac8a22d8
or visit niccolomontanari.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c2ce30f71a0224d5ebca7ca4051e96cedeed9ae0
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/2cf7a6e1cf3c46d00d957c97285b6289dded3b0d
news // 711rent, Düsseldorf : RENT MANAGER -- brüderchen &
schwesterchen, Düsseldorf : BOOKER -- Kanu Film, Berlin : PRODUCTION
ASSISTANT -- One Hundred Berlin : RETOUCHER ...
-> Go & See your new JOB on the GoSee JOB MARKET
JOBS on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/2cf7a6e1cf3c46d00d957c97285b6289dded3b0d
by GoSee JOBS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d8eed899bf9a3fb6c80e352dc0455854a2ecaca1
or visit GoSee.de/jobs
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8b9b9d171c610e14b403acd1357c805c44b766e7
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b8d5630ec326728826ed26252ff2a732d21d6a9a
portfolio // Skoda // David Ryle
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b8d5630ec326728826ed26252ff2a732d21d6a9a
- produced by NM PRODUCTIONS, GoSee.NEWS coming soon!
4 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b8d5630ec326728826ed26252ff2a732d21d6a9a
by NM PRODUCTIONS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7ba8fbb36476fd19d6557fbff5c01a5ad57dd7df
or visit nm-productions.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/9d772f5776439f98f4a5be4943001516995e994b
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0f84e9b2e399338d34831d6751087b938bfe4aa0
blog // FUCKING YOUNG Editorial Shooting by WINTELER PRODUCTION
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0f84e9b2e399338d34831d6751087b938bfe4aa0
- GoSee.NEWS coming soon !
FUCKING YOUNG began as an inspirational platform focusing on youthful
aesthetics derived from manly hemispheres. Their freedom allowed them
to merge established with emerging artists, thus aiding the latter
reaching their own public. A synergy that owed most to a passion for
the arts has since grown to a state where not only do they promote
content created by others, moreover they sponsor and collaborate in
birthing such ....
9 ITEMS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0f84e9b2e399338d34831d6751087b938bfe4aa0
by Winteler Production
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/884d65c090e80c633729a82a85efae4dd206ff42
or visit winteler-production.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f3c35d580f220363ed286d19445491f649354144
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8d2ba981df67e77762557e4b89f03fb7a498d411
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1396f69c7a2e7d7bd0fc97fd90d2d4d7ef4f8368
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/77a832a3a26f8cab4b373783d7f635c332d988f6
REGISTER FOR FREE GOSEE.NEWS/REGISTER
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/90f921c0edd598f83c22cafa4b0b5795483d3a99
MEMBER INFOS? [email-masked]
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ff490d86f5b5344f3e80e4c881d196452affe139
Your E-mail address is in the press distribution list of GoSee, PR
Office for Photo & Film,
which will only be used with the recipients consent and will not be
passed on to third parties.
If you no longer wish to receive the GoSee News, which contains
background info from the branch, please click here
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/80edd52342aa5bbc0d49e9dc04cf33f20b01abe8.
If you do not react to this E-mail we will assume that you are
interested
and will therefore continue to send you our GoSee Newsletter free of
charge.
- LOVE sees no colour ! - GoSee is a proud member of the love
generation -
All contents (c) copyright 1997-2021 GoSee. All rights reserved.
GoSee: NEWS SERVICES AG
www.GoSee.news
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/qh554qvbbx102/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3cbc51d4aa89dffdbb122ac1892de95734a2c81b

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2755365