Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd:
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 10:07:26 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: السلام عليكم
اارجو حل المشكلة ضروري    لقد تم سحب المبلغ من الحساب ولم يتم تأكيد الطلب
او تنفيذه
كيفية ارجاع المبلغ للحساب  ؟؟

Sent from my iPhone

------------------------------

Disclaimer:
This communication is intended for the above named person and is
confidential and / or legally privileged. Any opinion(s) expressed in this
communication are not necessarily those of KSU (King Saud University). If
it has come to you in error you must take no action based upon it, nor must
you print it, copy it, forward it, or show it to anyone. Please delete and
destroy the e-mail and any attachments and inform the sender immediately.
Thank you.
KSU is not responsible for the political, religious, racial or partisan
opinion in any correspondence conducted by its domain users. Therefore, any
such opinion expressed, whether explicitly or implicitly, in any said
correspondence is not to be interpreted as that of KSU.
KSU may monitor all incoming and outgoing e-mails in line with KSU business
practice. Although KSU has taken steps to ensure that e-mails and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that, in keeping with best
business practice, the recipient must ensure they are actually virus free.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2721915