Subject: Re: Drop payment/Thrice deduction - 6257416602, 6257434267
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammed Athar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Akshay Berry <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Samer Salmeh <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 05:17:16 -0700 (MST)

Dear Athar, 

Thank you for your confirmation. 

Among the 3 deduction and refund, the amount captured and refunded in order number 6257416602, 6257434267 are valid. Only the refund for the third transaction, which is the extra amount, needs to be refunded. Kindly advise how to go about the refund. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Mohammed Athar" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Akshay Berry" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Samer Salmeh" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 9:33:17 PM 
Subject: RE: Drop payment/Thrice deduction - 6257416602, 6257434267 

Hi Apoorv, 

Please find the below screenshot FYI.We have received the amount thrice from the customer of which we have already refunded once. 

	

Terminal ID 	

Terminal Name 	

Account Number 	

Payment Type 	

Transaction Date 	

Transaction Time 	

Value of Sales 	

Cash Back 	

Cashback_Amount 	

Net Amount 	

Service Fee 	

Fee Without VAT 	

VAT Amount 	

Posting Date 	

Transaction Type 	

Card Number 	

Authorization Code 	

Transaction Reference No 	

Reconciliation Reference ID 	

Merchant Reconciliation Number 	

Full Terminal Number 

ARBS2I041473 	

LANDMARK 	

5.04E+20 	

MADA 	

12/24/2020 	

0:24:39 	

633.25 	

0 	

0 	

624.02 	

10.61 	

9.23 	

1.38 	

12/24/2020 	

Original 	

432328******4359 	

65822 	

35821255140 	

13239805/2020-12-24 	

0 	

ARBS2I041473 

ARBS2I041473 	

LANDMARK 	

5.04E+20 	

MADA 	

12/24/2020 	

0:30:22 	

-633.25 	

0 	

0 	

-624.02 	

10.61 	

9.23 	

1.38 	

12/24/2020 	

Original 	

432328******4359 	

66406 	

35821253159 	

13239805/2020-12-24 	

0 	

ARBS2I041473 

ARBS2I041473 	

LANDMARK 	

5.04E+20 	

MADA 	

12/24/2020 	

0:33:27 	

633.25 	

0 	

0 	

624.02 	

10.61 	

9.23 	

1.38 	

12/24/2020 	

Original 	

432328******4359 	

66710 	

35821244374 	

13239805/2020-12-24 	

0 	

ARBS2I041473 

ARBS2I041473 	

LANDMARK 	

5.04E+20 	

MADA 	

12/24/2020 	

0:45:51 	

633.25 	

0 	

0 	

624.02 	

10.61 	

9.23 	

1.38 	

12/24/2020 	

Original 	

432328******4359 	

67934 	

35821253236 	

13240431/2020-12-24 	

0 	

ARBS2I041473 

Thanks & Regards, 

Athar Mohammed, 

Finance Executive-Ecom 

Extn 3183 

From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 2:40 PM 
To: Akshay Berry <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Mohammed Athar (TCS) <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Samer Salmeh <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Drop payment/Thrice deduction - 6257416602, 6257434267 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Akshay, 

PFA requested information. Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Apoorv 

From: "Akshay Berry" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Mohammed Athar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Jessie Caparas" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Samer Salmeh" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "escalations dxbteam" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 3:33:59 PM 
Subject: RE: Drop payment/Thrice deduction - 6257416602, 6257434267 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Apoorv Joshi ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Manish Kumar ] , 

Share the required details. 

Regards, 

Akshay Berry 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 

T: +971 4 5172125 

From: Mohammed Athar (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 4:25 PM 
To: Akshay Berry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Samer Salmeh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Drop payment/Thrice deduction - 6257416602, 6257434267 

Hi Akshay, 

Can you please provide the date of deduction of the third transaction as it is not clear in the attached statement. 

Thanks & Regards, 

Athar Mohammed, 

Finance Executive-Ecom 

Extn 3183 

From: Akshay Berry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 2:46 PM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammed Athar (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Samer Salmeh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Drop payment/Thrice deduction - 6257416602, 6257434267 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Mohammed Athar (TCS) ] , 

Could you please check and confirm. 

Regards, 

Akshay Berry 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 

T: +971 4 5172125 

From: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 2:03 PM 
To: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Akshay Berry < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Samer Salmeh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Drop payment/Thrice deduction - 6257416602, 6257434267 
Importance: High 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Akshay Berry ] 

Please look into this. 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

T: +97145172087 

From: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 6:32 AM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Samer Salmeh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Drop payment/Thrice deduction - 6257416602, 6257434267 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team, 

Customer placed the following orders 6257416602, 6257434267 for the amount SAR 633.25 however, instead of 2 deductions there are 3 deductions as shared by the customer. Customer also mentioned that she contacted via calling support multiple times but since she haven't gotten any resolution yet she is now contacting via email hence why contacting after 2020 now. 

The Auth Code customer has shared are as follows: 

1- 065822 

2- 066710 

3-067934 

Kindly have this looked into and assist further, Attaching the bank statement as well. 

Regards, 

Apoorv 

From: "wael amir" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 5:02:38 PM 
Subject: refund 

Problem Statement: Refund Not Processed 

Order Date: Dec 24, 2020 

Order ID: 6257416602, 6257434267 

Amount Deducted: SAR 633 

Assistance Required: Amount deducted thrice 

Regards, 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com