Subject: Ticket Assigned - Splash Order# - 9661637608 MAX Order# - 9663546849
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 16:22:39 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Splash Order# - 9661637608 MAX Order# - 9663546849 Dear Team,

I would like to call your attention to the below orders

Splash Order# - 9661637608  MAX Order# - 9663546849

I placed an order on Splash 16/05/2021 Splash Order# - 9661637608  and the
item was delivered on 18/05/2021. I placed a return request on the same day
(18/05/2021).

As nobody had called me to collect the return item , I had contacted Splash
customer care and the feedback was to keep waiting and the delivery team
will definitely contact me.

I placed an order MAX Order# - 9663546849 on 23/05/2021 and the item was
delivered on 25/05/2021.

The delivery person (from landmark delivery), who delivered the item from
Max also collected the Splash return item and told me that he would confirm
the receipt via SMS once back at the office.

I have not received a confirmation SMS.

Upon following up with Splash (multiple times) even today (03/06/2021) I
was informed that the item is not returned. Please look into this matter.

Also, I had placed a return request with Max on 25/05/2021, and the item is
still not collected as of today. I got an SMS telling me the return was
cancelled on 31/05/2021. Upon enquiry I was told that the return was
cancelled because the delivery person tried to contact me and I was not
available. I can assure you that I was not contacted by anyone in regards
to the Max Return. Upon further request the Max support team has initiated
a return request again on 31/05/2021 and item is still not collected.

I would like to point out that there has been feedback from the delivery
team multiple times that the address for delivery is not clear, at this
point I would like to bring to your notice that I have been ordering and
receiving items from Landmark (babyshop/centerpoint/splash/max/shoemart)
over many years now and these were the only two instances that I have
received such a strange feedback from the delivery team in regards to the
address. When I asked the Splash delivery guy why it was marked that the
address was not clear to them, he casually replied that the
initial delivery person who was assigned* "might have some issues at home".
*I was shocked to say the least !!!! How can such an issue be reported back
as a customer fault on address.

I request the Splash, Max and Landmark support team to look into these
matters and assist me on my Splash refund and Max recollection at the
earliest.

You can reach me on 0563547844 / 0501002194.

-- 
Thanks and Regards,

Vipin Kumar S
+971 563547844

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2667147