Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 15:49:57 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! Dear CS at Centerpoint,

With ref to the order below, I would like to bring to your attention that
the total amoint I have paid for the order below is 320 aed, where only my
credits were applied and not Shukran points.

However, the tax invoice shared to me in the next email shows a total paid
of 190 aed, and application of Shukran points, which is incorrect.

Request you to please send the correct invoice and credit my Shukran points
back.

Akshay

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021, 07:14
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Akshay Vohra <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9663990744 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9663990744?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Akshay Vohra, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9663990744
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9663990744?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.
Expect delivery by 27/05/2021.

Order shipping to
*Akshay Vohra*
2601, Green lakes S3, Cluster S
2601 Green Lakes S3
Dubai
Mobile: +971 565726639
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 3731
Akshay Vohra

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163362344?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Disney Minnie Mouse Print Dress with Short Sleeves
Color: Grey
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 39
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161990962?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Hello Kitty Printed Sleep Dress with Round Neck and Long Sleeves
Color: Grey
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 59
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/158931526?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
MOLTO Kitchen Studio
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 149
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/160833034?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Fishing World Game Playset
Color: Blue
Quantity: 1 AED 33
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/122150681?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Keenway Supermarket Checkout Playset
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 71
Subtotal: * AED 351*
Savings: *- AED 200.73*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *AED 320.27*
Your order will earn you 35 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2624895