Subject: Ticket Assigned - Driver illegally dumping trash when doing delivery 9659232765
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 02:55:58 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Driver illegally dumping trash when doing delivery 9659232765 Good Evening,

I would like an immediate call tomorrow regarding a delivery that happened
today at my house. Your driver came to my house, dropped off a package- did
not call me nor ring my doorbell (order number above and address in Meadows
9), and then proceeded to dump trash in front of my house- specifically a
toaster oven that is rusted and broken.

I am appalled and have it all on video. I will be contacting my security to
ensure your driver is NEVER let into my community but I want an explanation
IMMEDIATELY on why this happened before I contact further authorities. It
is absolutely disgusting that this could ever happen and that your driver
would think it is okay to illegally dump outside my residence an electrical
item of that size.

I will NEVER be ordering from your company again if this is what is
happening as I have no idea the intention or purpose of this being dumped
and have thrown this away in the garbage.

I would like to be called on my personal number 055-4404700 immediately
before I take this to the police for further investigation and reporting.

Thank you,
Deborah and Brenton Soares

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2555853