Subject: Ticket Assigned - ام ابراهيم invited you and 1 other to her Google family group
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 07:22:06 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ام ابراهيم invited you and 1 other to her Google family group 
Share entertainment & stay connected with your family
ACCEPT INVITATION  
<https://families.google.com/join/promo/QikLNX_MTAEyNf4RsrcLA3uq0P3UJA>
Hi Support,
ام ابراهيم ([email-masked]) invited you to join her family on Google.

Here are a few of the services she can set up for you to use together:
YouTube TV family plan
Google Play Family Library
Google Family Calendar
Google One

To see all services available for your family group, visit  
families.google.com/families.
ACCEPT INVITATION  
<https://families.google.com/join/promo/QikLNX_MTAEyNf4RsrcLA3uq0P3UJA>

Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway,
Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2436945