Subject: Ticket Assigned - Phone number wrong
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 02:23:29 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Phone number wrong Respected sir.
Yesterday I order. Some clothes. But my phone number is wrong 0557881060.
My email address is correct. What can I do sir. Thanku

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Feb 6, 2021, 3:12 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Sunu salomon <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 6271318780 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6271318780?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Sunu salomon, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 6271318780
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6271318780?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>.
Expect delivery by 10/02/2021.

Order shipping to
*Sunu Salomon *
cityflower Almahatta hail
Hail
Mobile: +966 555788106

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*
1. We will call you to verify the order before it leaves our warehouse

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162532022?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Textured Formal Shirt with Long Sleeves and Spread Collar
Color: Blue
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 SAR 39
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161456910?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Plain Pinafore Dress with Pocket Detail and Side Slits
Color: White
Size: L
Quantity: 1 SAR 26
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161348204?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Mini Shift Dress with Side Slit
Color: White
Size: L
Quantity: 1 SAR 20
Subtotal: * SAR 85*
Savings: *- SAR 223*
Standard ground shipping:

* SAR 10 *
*Total* *SAR 95*
Your order could earn you 7 Shukrans.
Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2067389