Subject: Ticket Assigned - ORDER PAPRIKA BUT DELIVERED SHOE MART SHOES : Order No : 4531374790
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 14:28:52 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ORDER PAPRIKA BUT DELIVERED SHOE MART SHOES : Order No :  4531374790 Dear Concern,

I have ordered a Paprika Slip-on shoes but you have delivered shoemart
shoes.

I have attached both photos that I saw on centerpoint Paprika shoes ( Tag
clearly mentions Paprika on the shoes )before ordering and the shoes and
the shoes which you have delivered to me ( tag Clearly Mention Shoemart ).

I need replacement of shoes of paprika as soon as possible as per shown in
the centerpoint App.

I may not available to check email so better to call me on my mobile no
31252058.

Waiting for your reply.

Order No :  4531374790

Thanks & Regards,
Suhel Hurzuk
Mob 31252058

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2031228