Subject: Ticket Assigned - Potential Business Partnership With Tabby (Buy Now Pay Later Service)
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 12:04:13 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Potential Business Partnership With Tabby (Buy Now Pay Later Service) Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I came across SplashFashion while shopping online and believe it is a great
clothes shop. I would like to propose a business partnership to grow your
sales even more with Tabby. Tabby, (www.tabby.ai), is the region’s first
and largest Buy Now, Pay Later platform founded by Namshi's former CEO,
Hosam Arab. It is available for customers within the KSA & UAE (the largest
markets in the region), who can use it to buy from you and pay later
(either after delivery or in easy installments) without any paperwork
whatsoever.

How it helps

   -

   Increases basket size and boosts conversion, by enhancing the purchasing
   power of your customers
   -

   Boosts sales by attracting customers to buy when they otherwise wouldn’t
   -

   More repeat purchases and better brand recall

How it works

   -

   Customer checks out with Tabby on your website, from your retail store,
   or via a payment link. No credit card required.
   -

   You get paid in full (weekly settlements), all risk on Tabby
   -

   Customer pays Tabby in free monthly installments or up to 14 days after
   delivery

We're Live on 600+ merchants across the UAE & KSA and have also signed
partnerships with key players like DHL
<https://www.menabytes.com/dhl-tabby-partnership/>, Al Futtaim Group
<https://www.alfuttaim.com/home/retail/brand> (IKEA, ACE Hardware, etc) Apparel
Group <https://www.appareluae.com/brands/>, etc. A list of partners we’re
Live with is available here <https://tabby.ai/#where-to-shop>.

I've also attached a brief presentation that includes more details.

Please let me know if we can schedule a call to discuss further.

Best regards,

-- 
*Mohammad Sohaib*
*Business Development Analyst*
mob: +966 50 785 7240
www.tabby.ai

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2043299