Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Complaint regarding order 9627293748
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 12:41:24 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Complaint regarding order 9627293748 Are you guys kidding me with your incompetence now? Read the previous
follow up mails regarding this order and pay keen attention to the timeline.

I need the defective item collected and returned tomorrow.

Also, I'm definitely taking this and my previous order complaints to social
media and consumer forum. Every damn time  raise a complaint or an issue,
it's never rectified and your team absurdly forwards  the prententious
message " this issue will never be repeated". It's high time that you guys
stop making a joke out of your customers time.

Regards,
Sachin

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021, 12:59 pm Sachin Thomas, <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I had placed a return request on the 10th of January due to a defective
> piece received. Till date no one has contacted me for the collection of
> the item.
>
> Do the needful at the earliest as it has already been well over 11 days
> since the request was placed.
>
> Thanks
> Sachin Luke
>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2032801