Subject: Ticket Assigned - App Issue and Order Issue
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 05:01:50 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  App Issue and Order Issue Dear Team,

1. Order #4530172155
 - this item was on promotion with Buy 2 Get 1 Free. My wife had trouble
ordering this because when she added 3 into the basket, the total
calculated for 3 items instead of slashing the price for 3rd item or at
least showing the 3rd item as Free. Because of this, she assumed and placed
order for 2 qty expecting the 3rd item will be sent free by the system.
End result - we only get 2 items and the customer service was not helpful
stating he would escalate it to the relevant team and none of you got back
to us regarding this issue.

2. I've tried several times adding my phone number for Shukran and trying
to verify my number via the code but it never worked even after I updated
my app.
I've already placed several orders and since your shukran is failing to add
our numbers, we are unable to earn points.

First - please update your app to accept the shukran number and make it
more convenient for people to place orders on promotional items. At least
put a note in those items on how to claim the promotion or the free item.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Minhaj

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2031294