Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 22:53:31 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6cd7c5225baea8c72da23c3f3fc019866ca18a3dafdda635df6fa8f61047dc18c1a117be958b1e3d2957b9ffb28f7e2f1 

We're hearing crickets... 
You had no writing activity last week! Could that be true? You may want to double-check that you’re logged in to your Grammarly account. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6cd7c5225baea8c72da23c3f3fc019866ca18a3dafdda635df6fa8f61047dc18c1a117be958b1e3d2957b9ffb28f7e2f1 
Log in 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b654106705f77a9530ef034b2c6e16e0cb434c1bd9e9eb0afa3770622242b08543b1e615c87236b4f33e054eb151e8032560f49dad63c0a8f4 
Avoid Overused Language Once and for All 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b654106705f77a9530ef034b2c6e16e0cb434c1bd9e9eb0afa3770622242b08543b1e615c87236b4f33e054eb151e8032560f49dad63c0a8f4 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6017f9721ab37ff2396ed764355c4592134bffd7ffd89fab34aa695721453d8c26b196dc08ea83b21ff47ca08492be55ec5e1b77e5b06ab65 
Is Multitasking Actually Making You More Productive? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6017f9721ab37ff2396ed764355c4592134bffd7ffd89fab34aa695721453d8c26b196dc08ea83b21ff47ca08492be55ec5e1b77e5b06ab65 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6de4135f1419aa71c69bfd3c494eaf6cd51b6e5982fd1ca0c47d27936d8f3c477224ae819d357a6ca93b037303d5890257ef1423d08eac10d 
Captivate Your Reader by Writing the Perfect Hook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6de4135f1419aa71c69bfd3c494eaf6cd51b6e5982fd1ca0c47d27936d8f3c477224ae819d357a6ca93b037303d5890257ef1423d08eac10d 
&rsaquo; 

 

 Go Premium
Elevate your writing with
 advanced suggestions from
 Grammarly Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b671b6f0d76d7e5fa3c4c5ee9c6890405470ad521417ff6880f2d1f5293e98fd4e9e8396f9cc423b7a6c04b9a8f5343ed6 
Upgrade to Fix Advanced Issues  >

Need help logging back in?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6a46d12955cdd9797d657aaf922f32bc3746cf6cee1047c7b7cd8b5f760525152552e847e5c16c100ccb16243d162f7ce 
Reset my password  >

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b668241948b9743e6e20c9838e9d8ba538d580ff5253a2ae1a930c022adf91c59e0b685db98d1f3300cd872975b17ebd08 
I'm sure I'm logged in, what's the problem?  >

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b61609c89bc9978bba70ead55ca37511efece3eac01061f88be8604801ddb3a943d9918e130145d38808d9be7529f300e5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6eb8a7a15ac828bcf0a3ad510478a6035995201ae79a14487769d127ba61cdd6416c2f30c27de4a55110bc2b46c638517 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6d5a6c27294cf05e93a28b17b29ee8376409cc7a2e2d2a0fda46a381f38cf00d15e51901e25598b2e4f9be40fa1c9efa0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b6ae79bee173cdabfbce7f7bb7e448fda331267d04fdb215f6ce200427589fe7ca876e14315d4a3736101be403b20c89c7 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c75049c28bfd1af6f91261ce176bd658a777d83d592ff8e2ade9f7c1ae61d15b3799072194b7d55e3c386b0c9a32d25d58de4d6ee5aa47115b9a5192b5a9304584a13e9d19253212ac128c834bfaeddb839fd422ecb5b23d 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b68a41210dfbfa520d93c2754ce8de12f52a1801154e5bc148489eca5e6f18ed168fd5c83794a9d22a018808bd9af143e06cca17e0449dab7d 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e643a40cff4d42b68a41210dfbfa520d93c2754ce8de12f52a1801154e5bc148489eca5e6f18ed168fd5c83794a9d22a018808bd9af143e06cca17e0449dab7d 
Unsubscribe 

You are being contacted because you recently registered for a free Grammarly account and appear to have stopped using the browser extension.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104