Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 04:18:16 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 10 &#45; JANUARY 16

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1637fd740bfbba2d86823eee7a113622c8b39f0935363cac4efce27046fb741de70467e82fa3a97065c9c0dad50aa3355336bf0a8b445c62a 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1637fd740bfbba2d86823eee7a113622c8b39f0935363cac4efce27046fb741de70467e82fa3a97065c9c0dad50aa3355336bf0a8b445c62a 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1c41f9dc8ac8b4ff9387f0b8d1065144681469ed0f064a8dd826b717936aa69015f39de81eea55a50c543519561296ed9fd9af3f9ae722156 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1c41f9dc8ac8b4ff9387f0b8d1065144681469ed0f064a8dd826b717936aa69015f39de81eea55a50c543519561296ed9fd9af3f9ae722156 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1c41f9dc8ac8b4ff9387f0b8d1065144681469ed0f064a8dd826b717936aa69015f39de81eea55a50c543519561296ed9fd9af3f9ae722156 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 26 02 Jan 09 16

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1d9cb1c49723e0b10c12e031e8e3f684b9d89a1a421adf9fbc542d41683495da2cb5a084928ccc6eb4a8fdc34e16e608f047af9c4c00b2a83 
Captivate Your Reader by Writing the Perfect Hook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1d9cb1c49723e0b10c12e031e8e3f684b9d89a1a421adf9fbc542d41683495da2cb5a084928ccc6eb4a8fdc34e16e608f047af9c4c00b2a83 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1859c091164168dbf5421643c76866851701903798c7afb2e2ca3d88fb8f6ed0bc50942a2fe5305d94a55af779a0f0a9201478c8b6bfda5cf 
How to Write a Conclusion for an Essay 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1859c091164168dbf5421643c76866851701903798c7afb2e2ca3d88fb8f6ed0bc50942a2fe5305d94a55af779a0f0a9201478c8b6bfda5cf 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1c7d4a6ab5091130185e6d1d820c7b55e79918031cbf68899e13be6a14bc9a07d90bdee29e26e8f74659959982be04fe69d2007f3a56f478d 
Grammarly Wins TrustRadius Awards for Best Feature Set and Best Customer Support 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1c7d4a6ab5091130185e6d1d820c7b55e79918031cbf68899e13be6a14bc9a07d90bdee29e26e8f74659959982be04fe69d2007f3a56f478d 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee17dc3ecaedea55a63384dc4147595f559634bbe1845c6cb193a7e26a1dcd641d1662e9fd7712edf347526820ac6be6c27a613c833088521d9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee17dc3ecaedea55a63384dc4147595f559634bbe1845c6cb193a7e26a1dcd641d1662e9fd7712edf347526820ac6be6c27a613c833088521d9 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee17dc3ecaedea55a63384dc4147595f559634bbe1845c6cb193a7e26a1dcd641d1662e9fd7712edf347526820ac6be6c27a613c833088521d9 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee17dc3ecaedea55a63384dc4147595f559634bbe1845c6cb193a7e26a1dcd641d1662e9fd7712edf347526820ac6be6c27a613c833088521d9 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1edc9255746e50a07435692d8c9312247c4c0c9453fe0a429ea844d2cb855b8842211b8365311e423daaaf076569785046d085d318c96ca38 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee16e26f65c1d51cd1867175e7038c0526eb4bcd0bf6f5400b0844e519997d3a403540b3754dd9dd296c6cd01d267946af2d1daed693bd5cd6d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee129556f775fdc107036bc2ec46045d565f30204e195283e6c540b76c922578cd98c645babcd364a8bc71801de63514ab439359e1aa601b402 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee11fabfec5a779b4e4f1923f18d841ddc0a15d406bc7eca872ecb5a5fb6edef291c5fee600a3db6f367c483a027a521bab 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1d566a49d9a65146e62a3eeaf1d6ad09af7012e1028c62117ac70906bc98c9e61644667638d1dd681779c246478bb194c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1289ee804169bd58496b07bb9b39189028c50ddffe275169721a1a54b15767257b23d2de01588f1e321d9a07a8fa32718 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee1f974e3ee9ad529d8bece59581386da75987abb18a6497b2aab5d17b16806bbab4ecab041ede9cde89dd47e794f1cdefc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee129556f775fdc107036bc2ec46045d565f30204e195283e6c540b76c922578cd98c645babcd364a8bc71801de63514ab439359e1aa601b402 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da71356050428ee16dc9e25c9b35e21d00860411a4a39e49f3929e8bcc83940cb8628b0ebeafa23a88dc39b57239a8f1c84b61eae068daac12cd99e70530d6eb 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3c9efbd09ec71b843dbedf342940d8c9667f9b26d866ceb8935ed13da92eefd04d9fe23a671784df99c2047e75cf4c2d1a12a0473c20a38d8e00a0751457d9b6708a1127160412ffa08f03fefdb34870d665afb39d636b3 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f8cd7893b98865171497e8fb94f1e0734ffee5317b4d3d6ba9d6c6abbc255d667b834cc29ef15a050f63e89b4535b9d873b5f6cad39d409db337f6b52b83559e 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f8cd7893b98865171497e8fb94f1e0734ffee5317b4d3d6ba9d6c6abbc255d667b834cc29ef15a050f63e89b4535b9d873b5f6cad39d409db337f6b52b83559e 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104