Subject: Ticket Assigned - Hello from Akhil Fashions
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 07:51:01 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Hello from Akhil Fashions *Hello*
*Greetings from Akhil Fashions*

Our Company is a 28-year-old organization excelling in manufacturing of
fashion garments for Men, Women and Children.
Our philosophy is to generate value in partnerships. Our team of
professionals works tirelessly to meet the production demands and follow
schedules with dedication. We have a complete "cut-to-pack" facility. We
are located in the Mumbai.
We do Prints, Embroideries, Placements, Bead-works etc. on fabrics like
Cotton, Blends with Viscose, Linen, Lycra, Polyester etc.
We are a Sedex and BSCI approved factory.

It would be our pleasure if you would like to do a site visit of our
factory and inspect our manufacturing capabilities by yourself.

Awaiting your response.

Best Regards

*Akhil Sumithran*
*Akhil fashions*
*Garment Exporters - Cut to Pack In-House*

*34 4/6,Saibaba Nagar,*
*Shell Colony Road,*
*Chembur,*
*Mumbai-400071.*

*Akhil Sumithran: +91 9920456032*
*Email: [email-masked]* <[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1992557