Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: seo traffic?
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 13:05:16 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: seo traffic? Dear Support

Do let me know if you would like to discuss SEO then I can send you our
Packages/Company information and time frame.

Thanks & Regards,

____________________________________________________________________________
___

From: Mathilde Evans
Sent: Sep, 21, 2020 11:25 am
to:  Support  <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Share Your Requirements.!

Hi Support

We are a team of 45+ professionals which includes 20 full time SEO experts.
We are proud to inform you that our team handling 250+ SEO projects.

We will be performing following list of activities:

On-Page:-

1.    Meta tag updates (Title, Description and Keywords)

2.    Set up Google analytics

3.    Set up Google webmaster tools

4.    Content optimization and update

5.    Upload Sitemap.xml

6.    Upload Robots

Off-Page:-

1.    Social Bookmarking

2.    Article creation and submission

3.    Press Release creation and submission

4.    Blog creation and posting

5.    Classified submissions (Product based websites)

Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you costing and other
details.

Kind Regards,

Online marketing Consultant

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1991157