Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Save $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 06:18:57 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
JANUARY 03 &#45; JANUARY 09

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe60c58ee4ed1a60f58af3f041e594fdda56e2952b3be4cd2f297fef3b6405dd75354ee17136443fe12c9c8343799b0718756577ab33653694 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe60c58ee4ed1a60f58af3f041e594fdda56e2952b3be4cd2f297fef3b6405dd75354ee17136443fe12c9c8343799b0718756577ab33653694 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe68cd61dcfd83ae1a9736b31f4075feba44d0a7ea20fe04d536a5f7df1a2f41e4ae6dc3ad14f3e1c635d077ba0d015b2fd03c6f1ac93ebcc9 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe68cd61dcfd83ae1a9736b31f4075feba44d0a7ea20fe04d536a5f7df1a2f41e4ae6dc3ad14f3e1c635d077ba0d015b2fd03c6f1ac93ebcc9 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe68cd61dcfd83ae1a9736b31f4075feba44d0a7ea20fe04d536a5f7df1a2f41e4ae6dc3ad14f3e1c635d077ba0d015b2fd03c6f1ac93ebcc9 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 19 26 Jan 02 09

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong>Upgrade by January 13 <br class="hide">and get a full year of Premium for only $75 USD! (normally $139.95)

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe06ea19b1a8d429640f426ad8f26eb38554e8cf9f45167b73b0e1846b954cc6dd58edde8240a91230acb4276d5d2e2506dd7ffbe85524bf2a 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe06ea19b1a8d429640f426ad8f26eb38554e8cf9f45167b73b0e1846b954cc6dd58edde8240a91230acb4276d5d2e2506dd7ffbe85524bf2a 

$75 OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceb48b23aa597ee699351653292c248f56b75aa63636e3fde24d8eeac9c9881676f7f2c2e5b33f02b493fb98ee86188f97e725b50f62a9c89c1d1c5392825658 
Forget Resolutions—A New Year’s Learning Agenda Is Where It’s At 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceb48b23aa597ee699351653292c248f56b75aa63636e3fde24d8eeac9c9881676f7f2c2e5b33f02b493fb98ee86188f97e725b50f62a9c89c1d1c5392825658 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceb48b23aa597ee69e91d7146db6e6db51be691465595a69bc150c4e81b286de54b8d48388ee6ff804f501b817f359f2128cfd86cab73251c7f8f2f0c1914b46 
The 2020 Buzzwords and Phrases We’re Putting in the Rearview 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceb48b23aa597ee69e91d7146db6e6db51be691465595a69bc150c4e81b286de54b8d48388ee6ff804f501b817f359f2128cfd86cab73251c7f8f2f0c1914b46 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceb48b23aa597ee6e28065c71b627cdee711126fd524f5cca4ce1792b0801f387fbda1798793f2540bba85e4eb3b15bff9bc3109afe540a1a6525c11ec14920d 
Welcome Erica Galos Alioto, Global Head of People at Grammarly 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ceb48b23aa597ee6e28065c71b627cdee711126fd524f5cca4ce1792b0801f387fbda1798793f2540bba85e4eb3b15bff9bc3109afe540a1a6525c11ec14920d 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe28efb981c6904b60aa0bb6db8fc6dd2fe9717f8794f8197a19f61f3129170d171d1253bc179332056d3c62a7c599d249fbb782aa7aa45dc6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe28efb981c6904b60aa0bb6db8fc6dd2fe9717f8794f8197a19f61f3129170d171d1253bc179332056d3c62a7c599d249fbb782aa7aa45dc6 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe28efb981c6904b60aa0bb6db8fc6dd2fe9717f8794f8197a19f61f3129170d171d1253bc179332056d3c62a7c599d249fbb782aa7aa45dc6 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe28efb981c6904b60aa0bb6db8fc6dd2fe9717f8794f8197a19f61f3129170d171d1253bc179332056d3c62a7c599d249fbb782aa7aa45dc6 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe338a22944b42d3bebcdcb8275c2991d1a10f225af8e836cb05918ce385c5bdd21139c1da9092061817ecb6be91f7dff6ec98392c3833a156 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5274cd767b16f609c7e0caa4d0f74bd73249a163dd1e566dcdac68e58d4a492fbcd3e10ca0edf32980fb9d958f25d7ded4b6f59a4da66f51e1a093762e430d40 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbea5d5626dba62ba330c081c1765ff903ae26d1a36ee48be986ad2e922342f56c12dd2d905f746fab79cdf0d8251d4bb9d79a8265192e7c131 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe8b405da2bf3c1009c1a9a3cad87de2608b0b809d5c5fba288470b9114575c1b1ef2c2ab4c6fd86caa8aaa8865aa4ef47 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbe9fbedd6c98975c8759fb8c77ec06268cc916dd79e8761416c6490e85c47cf1c0417b25a2587a600a18f22faa6462aa3c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbee6186de60399d55439911793172cdb94baa669deaf332c7956e49784c57a210214435832fd00ec38100f7fcd9fced724 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5274cd767b16f609eea19e2341c313bb8e1042488cf0c33f9c54532ce01eafb075e6497cfb00dd73d65d583425392abdba50d71434135580 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=29d8d270727dcdbea5d5626dba62ba330c081c1765ff903ae26d1a36ee48be986ad2e922342f56c12dd2d905f746fab79cdf0d8251d4bb9d79a8265192e7c131 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5274cd767b16f609341df1d8c012b3eeabbecf2f58a892c11c90507903328f813d6b64e9d73842a6a89011754af22c83a51c47fc157334cb0c380dcdc96fd6a3 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8c7bf831cf76abfa713a8335a3a999a7677b1b67c9c67f965282ed1d912d80b17b0edc93a37a889991c997716573e1cced19039c1bd78fd78707b9930a9bbfbd3c82cd09ff38062a0beec472b950c43e4dfd36e897821ebc 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5274cd767b16f6092bffaaeae66f5169381ca1fe71ee7cc834f8430bcf07ce123733d5fa18cf393ec3fd495e447684176729919be4ca2ee2817aca866617d567 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5274cd767b16f6092bffaaeae66f5169381ca1fe71ee7cc834f8430bcf07ce123733d5fa18cf393ec3fd495e447684176729919be4ca2ee2817aca866617d567 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104