Subject: Ticket Assigned - خصومات نهاية الموسم، أفضل العروض في انتظارك لتسوقها?
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 15:03:06 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  خصومات نهاية الموسم، أفضل العروض في انتظارك لتسوقها? 

Free delivery from SAR 149 and easy returns | View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/cce4786c0a8e/rfryzims3h?e=fd32906242)
https://rinafashion.com/rn_ar/up-to-50-off-0.html?mc_cid=e2bc4f0c40&mc_eid=[UNIQID]
https://rinafashion.com/rn_ar/collection-new/accessories-new.html?mc_cid=e2bc4f0c40&mc_eid=[UNIQID]
https://rinafashion.com/rn_ar/collection-new/clothing/dresses-playsuits.html?mc_cid=e2bc4f0c40&mc_eid=[UNIQID]
https://rinafashion.com/rn_ar/all-eoss.html?mc_cid=e2bc4f0c40&mc_eid=[UNIQID]

============================================================
** BlueAge on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/rinafashion/?mc_cid=20179cb5c2&mc_eid=b27d6ab36c&mc_cid=e2bc4f0c40&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** BlueAge on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/rinafashion/?mc_cid=20179cb5c2&mc_eid=b27d6ab36c&mc_cid=e2bc4f0c40&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** BlueAge on Twitter (https://twitter.com/rinafashion/?mc_cid=20179cb5c2&mc_eid=b27d6ab36c&mc_cid=e2bc4f0c40&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** BlueAge on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9t5SNAKLvm0klI8oSGJUPg?mc_cid=20179cb5c2&mc_eid=b27d6ab36c&mc_cid=e2bc4f0c40&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** BlueAge on Snapchat (https://www.snapchat.com/add/rinafashion0?mc_cid=20179cb5c2&mc_eid=b27d6ab36c&mc_cid=e2bc4f0c40&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
حمّلوا التطبيق
** Download on the Apple Store (https://apps.apple.com/sa/app/rina/id1492326701?mc_cid=e2bc4f0c40&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** Android App on Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alabdulkareem.rina&mc_cid=e2bc4f0c40&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
.تطبق الشروط والأحكام*
** مركز الخدمة (#)
** إلغاء الاشتراك (#)

This email was sent to [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])
why did I get this? (https://rinafashion.us10.list-manage.com/about?u=c17df4f0a9a9d87e65ec28bd5&id=c8a8f809ce&e=fd32906242&c=e2bc4f0c40)     unsubscribe from this list (https://rinafashion.us10.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=c17df4f0a9a9d87e65ec28bd5&id=c8a8f809ce&e=fd32906242&c=e2bc4f0c40)     update subscription preferences (https://rinafashion.us10.list-manage.com/profile?u=c17df4f0a9a9d87e65ec28bd5&id=c8a8f809ce&e=fd32906242)
Rina Fashion . Olaya . Riyadh 11433 . Saudi Arabia
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1974098