Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 09:57:27 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Id like to inform you that its been three months and i have been emailing
lifestyle to return my items because i had cancelled an order over the
phone with an employee.instead i recieved both orders. I then asked for a
refund through the app which took them over 2 months to send me someone.
When they finally picked up the order i constantly asked them for my refund
to be returned to my knet. Which they never did, instead they gave me the
refund as credit and the rest of the items from the second order they kept
and didnt refund. I emailed them further and after 2 weeks they rerurned my
items even though from the very beginning i told them i want to return from
both orders.
Now i have one return in credit and one returned to my house. It has been 3
months and i will complain about the company if i dont recieve my full
refund for both orders because im sick and tired of calling and emailing.
I have emailed over 20 times.
Please pick up the things and return my money to my knet. Like we first
agreed to. They told me because its in my credit in my account they cant
return to my knet.
I have tried to be be patient and understanding but i will take the issue
further and complain about the whole company if i dont get a full refund.
Abd dont charge me for the delivery because it all started with a mistake
from an employee. My patience has finished and i will get a third party to
intervene and escalate the issue

Order numbers
8206607722
8206638276

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1896450