Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 08:42:24 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 06 &#45; DECEMBER 12

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5da8f7ebf5f64d939367144114df6cbaf115d2144347511655df4277304671865245e986cf9ca71bdd0164b03c9f5bc57e28d52e37844cda02622af3d507e24c 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5da8f7ebf5f64d939367144114df6cbaf115d2144347511655df4277304671865245e986cf9ca71bdd0164b03c9f5bc57e28d52e37844cda02622af3d507e24c 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=70c797ebc8d847b911f990c06df51e2011be1092367d09644af2ea96003ea1b4cd1a3ae8387a0981c49a7238427a2345841fd957e273f8707136234c63d89544 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 21 28 Dec 05 12

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=70c797ebc8d847b911f990c06df51e2011be1092367d09644af2ea96003ea1b4cd1a3ae8387a0981c49a7238427a2345841fd957e273f8707136234c63d89544 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 21 28 Dec 05 12

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=70c797ebc8d847b911f990c06df51e2011be1092367d09644af2ea96003ea1b4cd1a3ae8387a0981c49a7238427a2345841fd957e273f8707136234c63d89544 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 21 28 Dec 05 12

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f82dbbe581ddfd91287864a4d55c7aed46b93ad78c9944f19bf23b61c03560da4397392688b29693cb2ecea506bee75327d0b533576577cb62aad2e8d17e482a 
The Grammarly Holiday Gift Guide to Books 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f82dbbe581ddfd91287864a4d55c7aed46b93ad78c9944f19bf23b61c03560da4397392688b29693cb2ecea506bee75327d0b533576577cb62aad2e8d17e482a 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f82dbbe581ddfd91675ce12ba786def3229fb92ff4ed0e8cda28ef257bd0ce1e84c33814ae3df433f8200e6188601f64557911a586e352a0a27904db28fa79b9 
Beyond Words: How We Communicated in 2020 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f82dbbe581ddfd91675ce12ba786def3229fb92ff4ed0e8cda28ef257bd0ce1e84c33814ae3df433f8200e6188601f64557911a586e352a0a27904db28fa79b9 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f82dbbe581ddfd911b66305ca1b339270648df7d9902a8ae86026730ae095f08693b6e170479c01889bb7a429d679a6cbf28b45cb6093635be69dc167e263386 
How to Stay on Top of Deadlines 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f82dbbe581ddfd911b66305ca1b339270648df7d9902a8ae86026730ae095f08693b6e170479c01889bb7a429d679a6cbf28b45cb6093635be69dc167e263386 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=70c797ebc8d847b9614607ae23a521c4afe556c1842e42ae9a21bdc5b3440eaa156e80ff732f0a5bf37d39ab80e001fdcc389af1f26db470e9b9cc742914b1b6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=70c797ebc8d847b9614607ae23a521c4afe556c1842e42ae9a21bdc5b3440eaa156e80ff732f0a5bf37d39ab80e001fdcc389af1f26db470e9b9cc742914b1b6 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=70c797ebc8d847b9614607ae23a521c4afe556c1842e42ae9a21bdc5b3440eaa156e80ff732f0a5bf37d39ab80e001fdcc389af1f26db470e9b9cc742914b1b6 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=70c797ebc8d847b9614607ae23a521c4afe556c1842e42ae9a21bdc5b3440eaa156e80ff732f0a5bf37d39ab80e001fdcc389af1f26db470e9b9cc742914b1b6 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6295e8f755144f3afa6639006fbef455c3fa51bd7b357e272334183a1787d90a1e14c621ad1169298aa9caebc592caa4b140e9f3603976dcff247ae5f6de131c 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6295e8f755144f3a10cd9995decc1e6665f50f9a1f3953e25357b2d5e5350b21b49d4981df4771859c296cea32429ad7b7c6e5a5b9b18b5c92f6289e80ca6b71 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6295e8f755144f3a8d0e272c2ecefe188c37e10d62ae782dbdda06b52d93f8d3a7431a58fcace3431b2b1e4356ee141502c6133ebea1f32d9234e33617cb6336 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6295e8f755144f3afe6dfc54aa227fb1930fb1fd1d8ddca2851e88ef398e3726c509f41f4fb92bbdba29ee4fd054f71537b64e99514e55ae 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6295e8f755144f3a97c1732585dc994808aa86574f040953b6a1898bea981473f86999a5ccc3ddc04088fcd4bc92c2afbfa1b6df616bb2d4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ba39378624ec0245cb115673f8b57bf7ca3f4cd1a865fc8fba2404e1fa08ffc2982722f9d129e1cdb159e047ccc8f5b4365d707ef12b7273 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ba39378624ec024583c563cf056707709da67248ddda943263fccc1f9e38df4d96b3c1b75df9363bbc0a388e305c8a62af28261e6d5e5f5d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6295e8f755144f3a8d0e272c2ecefe188c37e10d62ae782dbdda06b52d93f8d3a7431a58fcace3431b2b1e4356ee141502c6133ebea1f32d9234e33617cb6336 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ba39378624ec0245770b4b416542e57ab0f9ba6640c17c2fa4c25f59f53cc5befe3c89528b9871cdd0d94563133161a8f98f02c84a68a6bd02541124493d35b4 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c877985d2c2d8c2581a45785cdbf0d5cb958b0d4ed1acabd5b54dd3dc0c3cc560896f44d28561134258e2d82835c8aaf1115f67974d3a27b69fe15e6c50386cac20e8e56feb87de60e568610f0529c85e269b8ae7de9650a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d11a30396778f79d994769471cf31a753b8e357e7f29dc7820b9e3ee3840d3384b29edb42d188e2528831ceb0caeef565b009fbfd09c00339268a533c6e692e 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1d11a30396778f79d994769471cf31a753b8e357e7f29dc7820b9e3ee3840d3384b29edb42d188e2528831ceb0caeef565b009fbfd09c00339268a533c6e692e 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104