Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 06:58:23 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 27 &#45; JANUARY 02

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8debeda779f4f9f96170fabbc5734f8298c5d0986fe1a131bb695054dcc7d2413617a44a61604b156a833924d5805f0ef5d31ccef944b4aa2 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8debeda779f4f9f96170fabbc5734f8298c5d0986fe1a131bb695054dcc7d2413617a44a61604b156a833924d5805f0ef5d31ccef944b4aa2 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee88ae9686cda4fa4b6fcf97ddf618c46bdeaed3b83a0500b77d5436319656e6a9034597c7bdd130222c98b67ad5e4d14107429e6d7c06214e2 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 12 19 Dec 26 02

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee88ae9686cda4fa4b6fcf97ddf618c46bdeaed3b83a0500b77d5436319656e6a9034597c7bdd130222c98b67ad5e4d14107429e6d7c06214e2 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 12 19 Dec 26 02

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee88ae9686cda4fa4b6fcf97ddf618c46bdeaed3b83a0500b77d5436319656e6a9034597c7bdd130222c98b67ad5e4d14107429e6d7c06214e2 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 12 19 Dec 26 02

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79a2b9d00324412c7ae2024381a2e10d96ac916e5a33a12f76003d818b15564d75d4399759112a92fb8a39de0ef808a8850511b175f6beecb6a77110fabd95a3 
12 Great Websites for Writers 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79a2b9d00324412c7ae2024381a2e10d96ac916e5a33a12f76003d818b15564d75d4399759112a92fb8a39de0ef808a8850511b175f6beecb6a77110fabd95a3 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79a2b9d00324412c01d2cecd5e53e6f31eebb9303cbda3d6c496f27374d5a85a1b1c2c671410b9f845c9507de562fdc327c32cc28016a3f5a508cf9c21856f57 
How Bullet Lists Help Organize Your Ideas 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79a2b9d00324412c01d2cecd5e53e6f31eebb9303cbda3d6c496f27374d5a85a1b1c2c671410b9f845c9507de562fdc327c32cc28016a3f5a508cf9c21856f57 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79a2b9d00324412c00950c8b7266c49f21a11989e0c8905c51a6b9c4776fa6310bba3ce47d191846be5365ff025b7b477a93a046e17a9eceb080ee09326ac28c 
What Is Tone? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=79a2b9d00324412c00950c8b7266c49f21a11989e0c8905c51a6b9c4776fa6310bba3ce47d191846be5365ff025b7b477a93a046e17a9eceb080ee09326ac28c 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8dd9cee7b5a33a39da468523900956df5b16bce0d0198da845579a5c1c4170ad24dc48451ec744da37e0cfc281784f9234dd87abaa472d694 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8dd9cee7b5a33a39da468523900956df5b16bce0d0198da845579a5c1c4170ad24dc48451ec744da37e0cfc281784f9234dd87abaa472d694 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8dd9cee7b5a33a39da468523900956df5b16bce0d0198da845579a5c1c4170ad24dc48451ec744da37e0cfc281784f9234dd87abaa472d694 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8dd9cee7b5a33a39da468523900956df5b16bce0d0198da845579a5c1c4170ad24dc48451ec744da37e0cfc281784f9234dd87abaa472d694 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8bb310ad261f500d41b74bb66e3dbfa9455c2dc30b2e8bb9e2edd3ed120cc25c6f6f6ff188d2775a86183bba515a1bfc72a7f89ec773b1011 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee81fd776f10f3b8e4bdd53c3b4eefe0148ed515022c44f3c63eacc7e7980631aa1c4577da7a6fc6903f602772e3c8603bc7f0e3216a8696a97 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8d6328fa34f5ce1c963bfb88489cf73cc27c31d5a84dc288f3868af3976bd25f529a5b178401e4038d505199d419a3712406826fbe2749687 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee87beffa6788528618919915010d81d61d9aa950e40f7cf7b8ed344c42f9e127ca004db9bfa9ee556ef0b5d3c88bb0aa50 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8ab6d4e3465748e04dd5f05e808f32d3b581800bbdc83cc37c0bdd40f5bc6d31cdb9e33da24543e82173b86f4bf6deb39 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee80c8160ebaddcc7cb2c5f8413389d30b100a82cc428b379d6bad35b803624819f6807a53f359ba1769737dd1a25d75c07 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8e3e66ba08757d6832b345944b861d1920efde48858fed234c36757f16cf5db6325e9c40278afb7e2f3f4d514feb524da 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8d6328fa34f5ce1c963bfb88489cf73cc27c31d5a84dc288f3868af3976bd25f529a5b178401e4038d505199d419a3712406826fbe2749687 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee8e37c98d1f33c96f67e6ba01f22c7ff83f7a8fd428614a02fb9fb7952b067f69402601222a7df908528aed35aa2461d1836afbfaf7a9aca8e 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=da09df384188f2e2f58b71b118bcb1c4ad0d35093ed90abbdd4491ad1ecdbd5b1e5ffbdf6215a388c5158308c56df15ca97dbd5fa40994b1d7917cce4f57dea4e259a5b5812bce1c40d7d449c84c84cc71937577f590ec46 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee80d16a451ad497c6252b6da460ea031d7fc09a32c7e554ed8f143a29e6dd0219295367e763e70d714e980a581f9fd9b4949a478c9697b76fe 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de0ca034153d1ee80d16a451ad497c6252b6da460ea031d7fc09a32c7e554ed8f143a29e6dd0219295367e763e70d714e980a581f9fd9b4949a478c9697b76fe 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104