Subject: Ticket Assigned - Welcome to AE Carts
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 07:25:53 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Welcome to AE Carts <https://7chick.sp-seller.webkul.com/index.php?p=signup>
Join us <https://7chick.sp-seller.webkul.com/index.php?p=signup>
<https://7chick.sp-seller.webkul.com/index.php?p=signup>
Welcome to
AECARTS PORTAL LLC
<#m_-8899191525085600986_m_8349970076009446255_m_-5446279466239107114_m_-5771338668805341498_>Sign
up
<https://7chick.sp-seller.webkul.com/index.php?p=signup>
<https://7chick.sp-seller.webkul.com/index.php?p=signup>
MB Secrets
AECARTS PORTAL LLC invites businesses to apply for retail space on MB
Secret Marketplace, which will go live on, December 25 20.

MB Secret is a multinational Cosmetics e-commerce Portal based in the
Dubai-United Arab Emirates, that facilitate business-to-consumer sales
through its website.
Join us
<#m_-8899191525085600986_m_8349970076009446255_m_-5446279466239107114_m_-5771338668805341498_>
<#m_-8899191525085600986_m_8349970076009446255_m_-5446279466239107114_m_-5771338668805341498_>
45K+
Likes
<#m_-8899191525085600986_m_8349970076009446255_m_-5446279466239107114_m_-5771338668805341498_>
359
Likes
<#m_-8899191525085600986_m_8349970076009446255_m_-5446279466239107114_m_-5771338668805341498_>
5447
Shots
<#m_-8899191525085600986_m_8349970076009446255_m_-5446279466239107114_m_-5771338668805341498_>
654K
Shares
Vendor Featured Elements
1.Product Categories
2.Product Tags
3.Vendor overview
4.Upload different product types
5.Vendor reports
6.Vendor Verifications
7.Importer & Exporter
8.Product Duplicator for vendors
9.Ajax live search
10.Return & Warranty Request
11.Wholesale
12.Vendor reviews
13.Shipping and Delivery (shipping and delivery by MB Secret)

*And many features scheduled on periodic updates.*
<#m_-8899191525085600986_m_8349970076009446255_m_-5446279466239107114_m_-5771338668805341498_>FIND
OUT
<#m_-8899191525085600986_m_8349970076009446255_m_-5446279466239107114_m_-5771338668805341498_>
 <http://img.mailchimp.com/404-44017> more
<https://7chick.sp-seller.webkul.com/index.php?p=signup>
<https://7chick.sp-seller.webkul.com/index.php?p=signup>
Join us today
<https://7chick.sp-seller.webkul.com/index.php?p=signup>

MB Secret
Your Global online beauty and fashion destination
READ MORE
<#m_-8899191525085600986_m_8349970076009446255_m_-5446279466239107114_m_-5771338668805341498_>
@ 2021,MB Secret - a product of AECarts

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1953231