Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 05:59:17 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 20 &#45; DECEMBER 26

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8f210232082290f1162548c288f09dc54821c261e23764a6e1e38371341e85e56f130fdc34cc854be760e3d3c5947be0d3dc18639d63d47309 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8f210232082290f1162548c288f09dc54821c261e23764a6e1e38371341e85e56f130fdc34cc854be760e3d3c5947be0d3dc18639d63d47309 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8f5068dfd34c256436b930c774bccf1ab949b377553ae85e86a18a474976192eff26629fbfccc195f34dd2d67385ee3bbc351181c9403498b9 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Dec 05 12 Dec 19 26

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8f5068dfd34c256436b930c774bccf1ab949b377553ae85e86a18a474976192eff26629fbfccc195f34dd2d67385ee3bbc351181c9403498b9 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Dec 05 12 Dec 19 26

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8f5068dfd34c256436b930c774bccf1ab949b377553ae85e86a18a474976192eff26629fbfccc195f34dd2d67385ee3bbc351181c9403498b9 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Dec 05 12 Dec 19 26

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72819ca0f60f064e657edaa46702946c93b2d4c8c922fb6019ad4fd2f13864b5ad1275ccb899e6b91c6a8524791fc40dde58341f75e8b4d01437aa1a08bd5649 
What Is Tone? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72819ca0f60f064e657edaa46702946c93b2d4c8c922fb6019ad4fd2f13864b5ad1275ccb899e6b91c6a8524791fc40dde58341f75e8b4d01437aa1a08bd5649 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72819ca0f60f064e58964c3d5d2171e755f743fc760c4d2581d6f4a7582bb7ae98b1bd499759577bcedfb34a024b0a9aa08fd72d7d16c252f2dcd898d00b44a6 
3 Creative Ways to Find Community at a Distance 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72819ca0f60f064e58964c3d5d2171e755f743fc760c4d2581d6f4a7582bb7ae98b1bd499759577bcedfb34a024b0a9aa08fd72d7d16c252f2dcd898d00b44a6 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72819ca0f60f064e5819574f7d27389eae67f5724c1591439b0e725b6bc3e461851cbc98a772e847504a0392d7de1527d0374f7d05e6f7092ecdf5e900448df7 
Rethinking Our Self-Care Wins During the Pandemic 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72819ca0f60f064e5819574f7d27389eae67f5724c1591439b0e725b6bc3e461851cbc98a772e847504a0392d7de1527d0374f7d05e6f7092ecdf5e900448df7 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8fe8aebf641bcdab220b56bfdfc3ecd72bd22cee83c7df6d3a3fe06dfb2ec3b8d7e4b8bb1857b857e0fbe3dbe63cf3f8c773a7e70aa2a87322 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8fe8aebf641bcdab220b56bfdfc3ecd72bd22cee83c7df6d3a3fe06dfb2ec3b8d7e4b8bb1857b857e0fbe3dbe63cf3f8c773a7e70aa2a87322 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8fe8aebf641bcdab220b56bfdfc3ecd72bd22cee83c7df6d3a3fe06dfb2ec3b8d7e4b8bb1857b857e0fbe3dbe63cf3f8c773a7e70aa2a87322 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8fe8aebf641bcdab220b56bfdfc3ecd72bd22cee83c7df6d3a3fe06dfb2ec3b8d7e4b8bb1857b857e0fbe3dbe63cf3f8c773a7e70aa2a87322 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8fc25f3f6614ff3ded4063e157e68905a32d524cd70faf6708c0a6bf617b028aa81e90c57f60a518b846a72dd78e4bf274048b11e7ff782bff 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8f49a22bf558b1dc9d26744ab88d65a9a5cf4aee9d540485f3e52e7e6b33729839bf94143e09e169b4f9c09c569589c5c20bb5f5a11684077d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8ffab2e2313d077fd7796cc5f131494b8a9b0eb84c5ffaf8ba942c1f99b16825609a3fd2e2bac533755b6bde8bf26efa0b835c3a3b674426aa 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8f1045497c3ba692dfe44c4dde2d0a153b53c89a36cdaf41d62c4cba7fd0b1ccb5bde22f13e5a49ed424820e4d908dc676 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8f067039e17c5722ffc969d3cbb0565fbcf2e910e3204ef63cdaccc4b01b54242afc2f52d7c2045199abaa9d23614700c9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ef14d5221112cc818d22ea15a1b4d03cf964089ff0e71964842e7f170307894621dc8186880dc0b611a8ef232d8062a11779538201bc0f6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ef14d5221112cc8737b002612470f94db6753f8fd7c9755a6a5ab7bc639509864b4518da531c7090e9a6a97bbe8ed26749eb44562ceacf4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=980ce8444d9a1b8ffab2e2313d077fd7796cc5f131494b8a9b0eb84c5ffaf8ba942c1f99b16825609a3fd2e2bac533755b6bde8bf26efa0b835c3a3b674426aa 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ef14d5221112cc8c92c580717ca97996b0440d5143ac1b6a328c85a5c1d90e75a00255e1f30acb9d03e92574dc880b24a92f88785d374b048677a25cf60c2e6 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2de6d2dde35d4edf183b1ac9255d0bde76e85353a6ac5b8f66c3e19a451598336e6e5754f3f6eb7d1de8a9d25dd5347ccd3b497cd8bb018dae6067667091941b60f457a7753429b6cf63b80659598025e327374fa68662d9 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ef14d5221112cc84951bdeda6893590e932a62ed7f306d761d716ea5808e5c65d3709215af7f278700eaae57a191e026debd06f352354d6a3a24c121edb2e84 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ef14d5221112cc84951bdeda6893590e932a62ed7f306d761d716ea5808e5c65d3709215af7f278700eaae57a191e026debd06f352354d6a3a24c121edb2e84 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104