Subject: Ticket Assigned - ORDER CANCEL FROM 4 OF 1
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 13:14:11 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ORDER CANCEL FROM 4 OF 1 HEY,

I ORDER 2 SHIRT, 1 JEANS, 1 T SHIRT BUT FROM MY ORDER 1 SHIRT IS CANCEL I
DON'T HOW I WANT THAT SHIRT IN SAME ORDER BELOW I MENTION MY ORDER NUMBER
ONE SHIRT CANCEL NAME,

ORDER NUMBER: 9623704801
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9623704801?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Checked Shirt with Spread Collar and Long Sleeves
Color: Yellow
Size: XL
Quantity: 1

THIS F=ONE CANCEL BUT I  WANT THIS I DON'T KNOW  IN APP SHOWING ORDER
DETAIL CANCEL.

-- 

Thanks & Regards,

*Rehan Duste*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1910471