Subject: Let's get back in the writing game together!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 06:02:53 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
DECEMBER 13 &#45; DECEMBER 19

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a093ba87416b06f482098fe9ccdecc0897f9e0c5fa4d2a17bf5fb132775cb2603d7c63c3788c347d63ecaa80a8ae5e59ce24ffc27ca5c0fcac 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a093ba87416b06f482098fe9ccdecc0897f9e0c5fa4d2a17bf5fb132775cb2603d7c63c3788c347d63ecaa80a8ae5e59ce24ffc27ca5c0fcac 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a083387b9321ad3ff3b3650903de6120aaecbb08c82f39830e5a712979c63a2e7617641d30b02392ccb9905e065a58ff4044d8189c024748f5 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a083387b9321ad3ff3b3650903de6120aaecbb08c82f39830e5a712979c63a2e7617641d30b02392ccb9905e065a58ff4044d8189c024748f5 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a083387b9321ad3ff3b3650903de6120aaecbb08c82f39830e5a712979c63a2e7617641d30b02392ccb9905e065a58ff4044d8189c024748f5 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 28 05 Dec 12 19

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a98d29523e3c47f1c1def496f4950001950fb4764eaaffc83bb59fbf6d616fdce4496615f7e6bfd5349571ed43d5236cde42a9db5c2d401b22237341922c3be 
Rethinking Our Self-Care Wins During the Pandemic 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a98d29523e3c47f1c1def496f4950001950fb4764eaaffc83bb59fbf6d616fdce4496615f7e6bfd5349571ed43d5236cde42a9db5c2d401b22237341922c3be 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a98d29523e3c47f389801a1cc686b679e2df7c12da817a33f5f82f6d52f3f7daa3bf26df5f3765c392c96b104ac684b7667f1a2a7e6abbd6038ba30b6b92714 
Grammarly Joins the Cloud Security Alliance 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a98d29523e3c47f389801a1cc686b679e2df7c12da817a33f5f82f6d52f3f7daa3bf26df5f3765c392c96b104ac684b7667f1a2a7e6abbd6038ba30b6b92714 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a98d29523e3c47f54634e29c60a5ef0f6bfca9d88e34eebd076e921c18d2bac8697cf38369f582d86dd606dcad09064a69e56a71c9b703cb64de71c4e285bb4 
The Dos and Don’ts of Work Chat Etiquette 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1a98d29523e3c47f54634e29c60a5ef0f6bfca9d88e34eebd076e921c18d2bac8697cf38369f582d86dd606dcad09064a69e56a71c9b703cb64de71c4e285bb4 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0ec0a8f9c84b464ff0917c7dcafbfb51b4f3a13accbf594c67d112f778a5041984f592fab682440dedd0244655fa2db029c51ac5072c3e952 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0ec0a8f9c84b464ff0917c7dcafbfb51b4f3a13accbf594c67d112f778a5041984f592fab682440dedd0244655fa2db029c51ac5072c3e952 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0ec0a8f9c84b464ff0917c7dcafbfb51b4f3a13accbf594c67d112f778a5041984f592fab682440dedd0244655fa2db029c51ac5072c3e952 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0ec0a8f9c84b464ff0917c7dcafbfb51b4f3a13accbf594c67d112f778a5041984f592fab682440dedd0244655fa2db029c51ac5072c3e952 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0d10e4963dfb479cbc54d0b81d116f63377eb4498957a76906b57721ab7904dfb64bd025bf66b02eef54a46d6545c6d4521bddd632c0feee4 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0bc00031d9f7f06e4a8b2cdafc549f2dd52d5fda8c40f7ae8ad9a369c2c877ae417a2d801d52b9b146a397ae051ed537d256f6f66dcb6e8da 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0bf32bd9bd9f4278f9dbba1f4e9da75a4dfc81f3889bbb2a4c57279b7d81c9332e7068cec745b72e69a0c011d6aea91528fe1dbbb9fc061ba 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0c7f83c5e2d27e955b385e14a349c02a18dde4436a5ef18ec8db475805f81fa6951bd6d855c555bd5227cfb0b983b6b6e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3d7fca294b51f2b828e1b46e6dfb5f1cdb033258df6318333ebe9ae1c798e53f092c8738f76d3a1c8f02cc99c340f1a770c600d3c309aff 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3d7fca294b51f2b4d3e4cc5776d5b048526d7f4607580aae2272c989130ecf5eee95c1642d0de1688f291d545baeb84e0216709e797493d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3d7fca294b51f2bd9d3210a9ece31fe808109f6ccd110f1da340a9928f9df50e43af1dbda3859d0820d9ac55bed091c11d1cb8fa79993ce 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=41474bbd8a17f4a0bf32bd9bd9f4278f9dbba1f4e9da75a4dfc81f3889bbb2a4c57279b7d81c9332e7068cec745b72e69a0c011d6aea91528fe1dbbb9fc061ba 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3d7fca294b51f2b3029e084c1a2a0c39cf060449e11155e4e59427adf5744cc6e66ba88984bf983a669e17727168edcc2122dcc1188f2bf78c09d332b85dc49 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d2251053cd7e8927f375030caa040c576a111222ba869530705f99da792b7f2069603283070700edf0c6dbc1d695c073da65cd866b34db7dc056d52933b653704c71abfcacb4bcd99b9c7c344769e3fcb4d31b832262ad2 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3d7fca294b51f2b9307d7d5383bd01902752596ec8f67e334c5b7d2e9f143e5f89558ae0211f168ce2843276eff290d23ba01042b475d48609470ef848081b0 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3d7fca294b51f2b9307d7d5383bd01902752596ec8f67e334c5b7d2e9f143e5f89558ae0211f168ce2843276eff290d23ba01042b475d48609470ef848081b0 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104